Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Childfree Guild
Food for thought

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moniquill

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:31 pm


Yes, it's just as inflamitory as Maddox stuff, and I'd NEVER use it as an actual argument, and it is exactly as entitlement-based as the worst lifer arguments I've ever seen... but this quote is some food for thought:

I am in favor of abortions. Not "choice," not "a woman's right to control her own body," or any PC bullshit like that. I am in favor of killing unborn children. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting any governmental agency ENFORCE mandatory abortions; I would strongly oppose any measure that would allow the government to make any such decision for a person. I am in favor of abortions in the same sense that I am in favor of atheism: it's up to each person to make up his or her mind, it's just that some people are ******** retards and will come to the wrong conclusion, that's all. You want to believe in faerie tales? That's fine. I'm not going to stop you. You want to pinch out that little unwanted bundle of dirty diapers and 18 years of hell, fine. Go for it. It's your body, you go ahead and make up your mind.
But every time I'm sitting in an L.A. traffice jam, surrounded by ten thousand grown-up "miracles" choking the life out of the earth, I'll think of you.
Every time I hear about another species gone extinct in the rain forest, every time they fell another old growth redwood to build another ******** house, I'll remember you, you and your special little parasite you just had to let live.
When the cities of Earth flood over their borders and run together, when the whole world is gray and the sky is black by day and red by night, when doctors starve and cannibals tear the flesh from the hordes of aimless men who wander dead on their feet through the streets of this nightmare world, I hope you look down on the pallid corpse of your child, its ribs pressing through its gray flesh above a belly pregnant with malnutrition, and reflect on your decision to take the "high road" and keep your baby.
Your mothering instinct IS the tragedy of the commons.
Your baby will eat my food and breathe my air.
You call abortion murder. I call having a child the slow murder of the entire human race.
Life. What a Beautiful Choice.
What a lie
- Jeriah
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:44 pm


Not really. Ah, overly dramatic. My Gods, it numbs the brain.

Keistera


dorian greybeard

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:45 pm


I'm in the frame of mind right now where I find that rant quite appealing. *Gives it my seal of approval*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:30 am


*applauds*

duuuude, that's so on my mind. Put into perfect words.

I never did get why people want to pollute the damn dying planet with more of their retarded spawns. What exactly are the reasons for popping a little bald ogre out anyway? so you can perpetuate your genes? Sick. I'm getting used to the idea that only dumbasses reproduce. it's like making copies of their retarded selves to take over the world with stupidity, overpopulation, and all that goodness.
Am I mean for wanting to kick pregnant women in the gut? Hell no! They should be kicking themselves in the goddamn gut and stop being so selfish.

Maplecakes

Dapper Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

lamoxlamae

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:25 am


I know the feeling... not only that did you know that most the criminals were unwanted children? So, every bleeding heart shouting "save the people we aren't even sure are alive yet" is also shouting "hooray! Let's doom kids to parents who won't love them, running the streets and turning to depravity and eventually the same lawlessness and values totally different from our own we scream about because we stick to some bizzare fantasy that everyone wants, can afford, and actually gives a damn about thier kids!"

... some people need to wander through the cities or be introduced to the forgotten ones- the throwaways, the children kept only for welfare money, crack/drug children, and other children so very different from thier coddled sickening little soon to be over-zealous pukes. I was forgotten, just a pawn between two divorced and unloving parents. I was lucky- I lived in the country, and nature taught me about life and how to be a person. People in the city don't have that- they have concrete and the lies of others, forcing them to conform or die. There's a lot more people in the city than the country these days... I don't want to picture the world when all these irresponcible city-raised children "grow up".
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:17 pm


I heart you so much!

But when you try and express that to people you generally either get the anti - environment/pro expanding the human race argument or (if you're my boyfriend) "Yeah.....I really don't care" stare scream

Foxglow


AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:40 pm


*thumbs up*
That's awesome. 3nodding I like that.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:59 pm


Very Soylent Green ninja

Beautiful Kitten 420

Sweet Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Reply
The Childfree Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//