Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I Should Probably be Doing Something Else" Guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply "You know, you probably should be doing something else right now..."
Banners/Advertisement

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you make us banners?
  Duh!
View Results

AndAllTheCyanideYouDrank
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:56 am


Austin has made a banner for the actual Guild but we need some for people to put in their signatures. If anyone knows how, then it would be greatly appreciated. I was thinking about paying someone to make some but I decided I should check first.


Also, I've made an ad since we have no banners, and I've been posting it around in the Chatterbox. But only in topics that allow it. We don't want to make anyone angry. Here it is:

The Official: "I should Probably be Doing Something Else Guild" Guild.

The Guild where anything is okay.
The Guild where you go when you should probably be doing something else, like homework, projects or the dishes.
The only Guild with the word 'Guild' in the title two times.
It's time for you to join. Your life has gone on dull enough. : )


THE OFFICIAL: "I SHOULD PROBABLY BE DOING SOMETHING ELSE GUILD" GUILD.



I plan on keeping the advertisement, just adding in a banner.

But, if anyone does have any information on banners or has made any, post them here. We don't want our inbox's full of PMs.


*Credit will be given to the creator of the banner.


FEEL FREE TO CREATE YOUR OWN ADVERTISEMENTS AND POST THEM AROUND. MAKE SURE IT IS OKAY WITH THE CREATOR OF THE THREAD. DO NOT MAKE IT DEGRADING TO THIS GUILD IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. Also make sure to post a link to the Guild -or- once we get banners, supply one.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:07 am


AH! Banners, banners everywhere! We've got 'em kids!

Okay, so you all know the drill, copy the code that corresponds with the banner you want it post it in your signature, on your page.... anywhere.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First Banner:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=64387][img]http://i19.tinypic.com/6ynqa1v.jpg[/img][/url]


Second Banner:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=64387][img]http://i19.tinypic.com/80v6fs9.jpg[/img][/url]





Be expecting more! : D


Banners by: [ Metroid ]

AndAllTheCyanideYouDrank
Captain

Reply
"You know, you probably should be doing something else right now..."

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//