Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I Should Probably be Doing Something Else" Guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply "You know, you probably should be doing something else right now..."
Destroy A Wish Game! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll Dance!
  Dammit Austin!
View Results

Level Seventy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:33 pm


Ok, heres the deal!

This is a game where you grant someones wish but make it bad then make your own wish so the other person can make it bad. This goes over and over again.

I.E.
_____
Somedude: Granted! Blabedy Blabedy Blah! I wish for a cat
Me: Granted! But it claws your face into shreads! I wish for the game to go on and on.
You: Granted! But it goes on for so long it annoys the crap out of you and you die!
Me/Some other dude: Granted! But.....

See, like that!

Now START!

I wish for a turtle!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:37 pm


Wow that was fast...Hahaha

Granted! The turtle is a snapping turtle and bites your finger! :O
I wish for Axel and Roxas to make yaoi on my floor! : D

AndAllTheCyanideYouDrank
Captain


Level Seventy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:38 pm


Granted but I pull you out of your room just in time! HAHA twisted Sowwy...

I wish for it to be summer
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:43 pm


Virus93
Granted but I pull you out of your room just in time! HAHA twisted Sowwy...

I wish for it to be summer


;----; whore.

Okay...Granted. Dangerous UV rays get in your eyes and turn you blind!
: D

I wish for...a laptop so I can write!

AndAllTheCyanideYouDrank
Captain


IDieWithoutYou
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:45 pm


Granted. But it scorching hot outside, you have no sunblock and you get bad sunburn.

I wish for a horse
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:47 pm


Granted but its a miniature pony

I wish for sunblock O_o *Meep*

Level Seventy


IDieWithoutYou
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:51 pm


Virus93
Granted but its a miniature pony

I wish for sunblock O_o *Meep*


Granted. But its not really sunblock at all. You dont know what it is until its too late..

I wish for a chair
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:51 pm


Granted but it's really thick and gross and leaves white marks because you can't rub it in!

I wish for my baby's daddy! DD;

AndAllTheCyanideYouDrank
Captain


Level Seventy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:52 pm


BABY?!? Granted! But its me! dramallama haha (hey im a good father lol)

I wish for a cracker
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:58 pm


IDieWithoutYou
Virus93
Granted but its a miniature pony

I wish for sunblock O_o *Meep*


Granted. But its not really sunblock at all. You dont know what it is until its too late..

I wish for a chair


GRANTED! But the chair has no legs! DDD:

I wish for....a sticker. : )

AndAllTheCyanideYouDrank
Captain


Level Seventy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:59 pm


Granted but its too sticky!

I wish fo a bebeh! lol
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:02 pm


Virus93
Granted but its too sticky!

I wish fo a bebeh! lol


Granted but you're sterile. : ( HAHAHAHAHA

I wish for a flashlight! : D

AndAllTheCyanideYouDrank
Captain


Level Seventy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:04 pm


I IS NOT STERILE!

Granted! But der aint no batteries in it!

I wish fo batteries
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:53 pm


Granted, but the battery acid leaks out and ruins your new computer twisted

Edit by Virus: You didn't wish for anything
So... You wish for a shoe

bomber_ ANBU


Uchiha~Ruki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:23 pm



Edit: You didnt grant his wish and change it. so... i will... Granted but it has a hole in it.
~Virus~ READ THE RULES
I wish my Geometry project would go the hell away.
Reply
"You know, you probably should be doing something else right now..."

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//