Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Malfoy Manor
Introduce yourself.. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Pureblood
  Half-blood
  Mudblood (Muggleborn if you must)
  Muggle
  Elf
  Other magical creature
  Other non-magical creature
  unknown/other (how dreadful)
View Results

lady_narcissa
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:13 pm


I think it would only be polite for you to introduce yourself. Afterall, this is my home and I expect to know whom is here.

My name is Narcissa. I am a pureblood witch. My bloodline is one of the most ancient and prestigious in all the world.

Yes my son is Draco, yes my husband is Lucius. No you can not have either of them - you are certainly not worthy.

My father was Cygnus Black and my mother is Druella Rosier (Black). My paternal grandfather was Pollux Black and my paternal grandmother is Irma Crabbe (Black). I am the youngest of three girls - my elder 2 sisters are Bellatrix and Andromeda.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:17 pm


Allow me to introduce myself... I am Mia de Benedetti, age 17. Tom Riddle is my biological father, but the Order of the Phoenix kidnapped me when I was a baby, so he had no part in raising me. My biological mother's name is Ambrosia Petruso. She is half witch, half veela. My father killed her immediately after my birth, so yes, she is currently deceased. Luigi and Bianca de Benedetti raised me since I was young.

A few years ago, I was romantically involved with Cedric Diggory before Cho Chang was. Yes, I was at the Triwizard Tournament when Cedric died, and it was a very difficult time.

I was 14 when I found out that the Dark Lord is my father. Many people turned on me, but came to realize that I was as clueless as they were, and meant no harm, so we became friends again. My father's blood does run through my veins, so I do have very cruel moments. Beware when the time comes.

Mia de Benedetti
Vice Captain


muggle-born and proud

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:53 pm


Hello everyone. My name is Hermione Granger. I'll write more again later. I.. I seem to have lost Crookshanks again.. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:49 am


Hey there. The name's Seamus Finnigan. I'm going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I guess that's all I've got to say for meself...

Wizard_of_Ireland


Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:23 pm


OOC: ((I know that in other RPs I have had Gabriel Alexander as a different character, but being that I did not want to create another avatar using another email address, I've just said that when this username Gabriel_Alex is in a Harry Potter RP, that he is a different character from the one that some of you may have seen presented. You'll notice some similarities between the two for those of you who know the other Gabriel. Not only that, but I kinda dug myself into a hole naming a store/guild after Gabriel's last name. Like I said though, their personalities are similar, but their abilities and skills differ greatly.))

IC:
Name: Gabriel Alexander

bloodline: Pure-blood

house: Gryffindor

year: graduated in 1978 along with the Marauders

misc info: He loves to travel. Wizard Duels are a great hobby of his. In his years at Hogwarts he was an accomplished Chaser and still likes to occasionally play scrimmages now and again. His Patronus charm manifests itself in the form of a Puffin and his wand is Mahogany, 18" and made with the core of a Griffin tail feather.

short (no more than 4 paragraphs) bio: After graduation from Hogwarts, Gabriel chose to test his skills on the wide-open world. He became somewhat of a traveller doing jobs here and there and loving his nomadic life. Against his pure-blood parent's wishes of course, he continued travelling the world amassing great knowledge from his experiences and travels. After his parents, both Ravenclaws in their years at Hogwarts, had died from a tragic accident involving the beast of the Bermuda Triangle, Gabriel had managed to inherit the family fortune kept at Gringotts.

He became a member of the first Order of the Phoenix aiding as much as possible to thwart the plans of the Dark Lord under Albus Dumbledore's orders abroad. Not able to be everywhere at once, the Dark Lord used his followers and minions all across the Earth to make his presence known all over the wizarding world. It was Gabriel along with several others who aided in stopping many of the Death Eater's plans from unfolding.

After the supposed death of the Dark Lord, Gabriel quickly went to work trying to right the wrongs done in various parts of the world to hopefully ensure that if he ever were to rise again, his forces in the other parts of the Earth would be greatly diminished.

It has been only recently that with his knowledge gained and with the fortune he had now inherited, he has opened up a shop in Diagon Alley along with an esteemed colleage, Mr. Walter Robert Twycross, brother of the same Twycross who is in charge of teaches apparition to the students at Hogawrts.


picture: ((Coming soon))

((I know you said to keep it short, but I couldn't help it. I guess you could ignore some of it if you like. My guild could also compliment this guild if you are interested since it does act and function almost exactly like a Shop on Diagon Alley. The location is actually in between The Magical Menagerie and Gringotts if you wanted to take a look at the map you have here. I actually used that map when doing research for it. The guild, although on an RP setup of course, is something like a Harry Potter encyclopedia to some extent with challenges, contests, and events for anyone interested. Just follow the link in my signature if interested. It won't take away from this guild either, just could serve to compliment it.))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:21 pm


Hello all. I'm Remus J Lupin, sometimes known as Moony.

I'm a former professor of Defense against the dark arts at Hogwarts where I also studied in the house of Gryffendor in my younger days.

I suppose thats all I have for now.

Nice to meet you all, some of you I already know so it's nice to see you once more.

MoonyRJLupin


Contessa Neko

Magical Wife

16,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:12 am




Hello Narcissa.
I am Kaitlyn Goode(-Snape) Yes, Severus was my father. I have met you before, do you remember? If not, I'm a fourth year. Slytherin (duh). I am advanced in Potions and DADA.
nice to see you again
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:55 am


Oi! I'm George Weasley. I run a shop called Weasley's Wizard Wheezes with my twin brother, Fred. That's all I'll say for now.

0George_Weasley0


Ron Weasley of Gryffindor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:51 pm


Hey, I'm Ron Weasley. There's not much to say about me. I'm 17 years old in my 6th year at Hogwarts, and my best friends are Harry, Hermione, and Mia. I have a big family (my parents seem to shag like rabbits). I'm fairly personable, but don't mess with me or my friend. I guess that's it.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:08 am


Oi! I'm Fred Weasley. I run a shop called Weasley's Wizard Wheezes with my twin brother, George. That's all I'll say for now.

0Fred_Weasley0


xHarryJamesPotterx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:40 pm


I'm Harry Potter. Nice to meet you.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:46 pm


xHarryJamesPotterx
I'm Harry Potter. Nice to meet you.


I knew Potter would eventually turn up.

lady_narcissa
Captain


Tobias Mitchell

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:21 pm


Hello all. I am Tobias Skywalker but I will playing in the RP forum as my alternate self - Tobias Marshall.. Muggleborn turned Werewolf.

I look forward to saving the day with all of you.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:52 pm


My name is Aurora Alexander, daughter of Gabriel Alexander. I am half-blood, but do not have muggle blood. My father, as you know, is a wizard and member of the Order of the Phoenix. My mother was actually a Selkie. Long story there, but I'd be happy to share it with you.

You may well be aware that Selkies and Selkie born children are born with jet black hair. I too have black hair, but dye my hair blue regularly, primarily due to my love of the ocean.

Anyways, I do look forwards to meeting each of you.

Aurora Alexander


Cass Halloway
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:47 am


Hello everyone! I'm Cassiopeia Halloway, but call me Cass. I'm a Pureblood Hufflepuff (represent!) and I'm looking forward to knowing all of you. Some of you I already know, so let me say I am looking forward to playing with all of you.
Reply
Malfoy Manor

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//