Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's So Very Special - The unofficial Radiohead Guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply It's So Very Special - The Unofficial Radiohead Guild
"Just" video theories...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SidAnarchy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:58 pm


I'm sorry if someone alredy posted somthing like this, but why do you think the guy was laying there... I'd like to hear what you guys think
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:59 pm



I Think he said "This is all you will Accomplish In Life, You are nothing"

Then the rest is blanked out

Count Fudgula


Orange Reject

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:59 pm


"You do it to yourself."

The crowd of people didn't listen to the guy in the street when he told them that they didn't want to hear it. Thus, they paralyzed themselves.

In a way, the video portrays the classic saying "curiousity killed the cat", in this case, curiousity paralyzed everyone.

Just my opinion, anyway. That's what I believed to be the widely accepted meaning of the video.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:23 pm


I think it's somthing that made them feel helpless or useless.
Somthings are just meant to be left unkown.
Or maybe it was somthing he found out beyond any human understanding.
Maybe also realizing what you think reality is, is completely wrong.

SidAnarchy


highopacity

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:14 am


i think it's kinda obvious what the guy is saying.

'if you lie down right here and look through that window, you can see radiohead playing.'
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:37 pm


Orange Reject
"You do it to yourself."

The crowd of people didn't listen to the guy in the street when he told them that they didn't want to hear it. Thus, they paralyzed themselves.

In a way, the video portrays the classic saying "curiousity killed the cat", in this case, curiousity paralyzed everyone.

Just my opinion, anyway. That's what I believed to be the widely accepted meaning of the video.


thats exactly what i think the meaning of the video is....
as for exactly what he said i have no idea but im pretty sure i dont want to know lmao

wittyalic


Neovenator
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:33 am


I'm 100% sure that not even Radiohead knows what the man said. They just told him to mouth some words and that was the end of that.

I swear the mystery behind what the man says is even better than the Publius Enigma.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:29 pm


Neovenator
I'm 100% sure that not even Radiohead knows what the man said. They just told him to mouth some words and that was the end of that.

I swear the mystery behind what the man says is even better than the Publius Enigma.


lol they probably did

wittyalic

Reply
It's So Very Special - The Unofficial Radiohead Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//