|
|
|
|
|
Sukotsu Souske Vice Captain
|
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:56 pm
Ok, I've made a place for people to just talk about...whatever they feel like. This is to avoid a bunch of misplaced threads. You should check in every now and then. blaugh Don't forget that if you're feeling really crazy, the randomness sub-forum is still there. wink
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:50 pm
Sukotsu Souske the randomness sub-forum is still there. wink collecting dust mites and spiders. Last time i ventured into that untamed wilderness, i swear i saw a yeti in there. no joke. eek So is this basically a shitbox shoutbox for all those people who post randomly throughout the guild? neutral like a place for people without brains or people who just want gold to post "789et2745 hgt8bwuy89h4wohsljh/foreheadtypeasdfasdfasdfasfd" without getting into trouble? or is this actually gonna be a cafe' with coffee and crumpets and those weird little stools like the ones at the coffee shop near my apartment with patrons so engrossed in their free internet that they ignore everyone else in the room?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sukotsu Souske Vice Captain
|
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:04 am
Well it wouldn't be right to not have coffee. xp This isn't so much of a shoutbox as a place where people can talk about whatever they want. There should still be talking and not, "ajskdjfkdslfjksaljf" or "I want gold." That stuff will give you tumors. xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:02 pm
lol. tumors. so. randomness huh... does anyone like waffles... or sushi.... or chinese.... or chinese waffle sushi??? domokun
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:54 pm
SuperAlchemist2011 lol. tumors. so. randomness huh... does anyone like waffles... or sushi.... or chinese.... or chinese waffle sushi??? domokun not so much the chinese waffle sushi. i like greek roast watermelon shish-kebab, tho. 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:14 pm
And once again, Wasabi has made me hungry. It's a good thing I just ate. I might've gone to get some food otherwise. xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Sukotsu Souske Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:27 pm
Sukotsu Souske And once again, Wasabi has made me hungry. It's a good thing I just ate. I might've gone to get some food otherwise. xd I'm responsible for americans' obesity. mrgreen not saying you're fat or anything... fatty...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:27 pm
crying I'm telling. xd At least if I ever do become obese I have someone to blame it on. xp
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Sukotsu Souske Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:16 pm
Sukotsu Souske crying I'm telling. xd At least if I ever do become obese I have someone to blame it on. xp because it's obviously my fault and not your lack of self control. wink heyheyhey- wasabi made pancakes for breakfast... well... LUNCh ' cause i woke up at about 1pm... xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:26 pm
Oh, it would be your fault.
Why do iPhones have to be so expensive? crying I'm going to get a new phone and despite how much I thought I'd hate it, it looks so amazing. Oh well, I'll just wait until they release the better one next year and think about it then. xp
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Sukotsu Souske Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:16 pm
XD My friend got an iphone...Then her mom sold it. (lives in poortown. gonk )
XD It was cool but a B**ch to work. :XP
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:29 pm
I'm pro apple. cool They look soooo pretty. 4laugh and my games don't run on windows vista... lol
lately i've been hearing about these ZUNE thingies. apparently, they're like ipods except more leet/crappy, depending on who you ask. neutral
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:08 pm
Yeah, but the Iphone bills show you every page you visited. burning_eyes
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:06 pm
Beepy 101 Yeah, but the Iphone bills show you every page you visited. burning_eyes troubles with parents figuring out you watch porn, beep? xd i'm NOT pro iphone. those things are just silly. xp pretty soon we're gonna get phone/music players/can openers/lockpicking/internetacess/wifi compatible/dictionary/microwave/toaster oven/vending machine cell phones and it'll just get retarded.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:27 pm
[b]1.[/b] Sarah Dessen writes books that teenage girls a lot would like, if you're into love stories.
They aren't cheesy love stories. They're usually about high school girls who usually meet someone, blah blah blah, you're usual but they're very well written and me and my friends love them. But, they are about the family struggles and friends and heartbreak as well.
Theres some about rape and a family member with an eating disorder, death and grieving, abandonment and betrayl, growing up and moving away. Struggles that a lot of people have to go through alone.
The ones I recomend are:
[i]Just Listen.
This Lullaby.
Lock and Key.
The Truth About Forever.
That Summer. [/i]
[b]2.[/b] [i]A Child Called It[/i] and [i]The Lost Boy[/i] by Dave Pelzer. Warning: These are about his life being horribly abused by his mom back in the '70s and I must say even I cried, which is rare.
They are extremely sad and some of the things she put him through are absolutely awful but very humbling to read.
[b]3.[/b] And if I could just talk about some fantastic books, there are a few I really think people should read. They're really long and very old and difficult to get through if you're not a great reader. Unless you're a huge book nerd (like me) then I wouldn't even try. But, they are both beautiful stories.
[i]Pride and Prejudice.
Gone With the Wind. [/i]
Thats all I got for now!
~WG
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|