Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
A Johnny portrait Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:45 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pencil, then Photoshop.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:21 pm


awesome job!!!! It's great to see love of the g-man like this. I wish I could color like you, too. I'm a black-and-white kinda guy...


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

sunaaa

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:01 am


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
eek
Wow! That's really good! If I were Johnny, I'd hang it up in my mansion!
Really awesome!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:29 am


biggrin that's a great job you have there biggrin

setsuna_PT

Romantic Gaian

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

AzuraAzelle

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:04 am


Awesome! I love the coloring of this piece! *sigh* I miss Gambino
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:18 pm


Tres bon! I love it! heart heart

FireGoddess101

Invisible Nerd

13,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Champion 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

ToonMistress

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:28 pm


Aww... So much like him! If only my scanner worked. Then I would draw Gambino and show people. But I can still draw him.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:05 pm


heart If I were Gambino, I'd make sweet love to you for making that.

Beanishes

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Gambinos follower

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:03 am


that is really good
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:19 am


Nice portrait.

Is it me or is this guild dead? eek


Nikil-san


29,750 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Amateur Decorator 50

Biospark

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:55 am


Niki121488
Nice portrait.

Is it me or is this guild dead? eek

I think it is
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:14 pm


mainly. but we show up at event times like this ^^. we can still hope. xd


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:15 pm


Jackathyn
heart If I were Gambino, I'd make sweet love to you for making that.


Score! biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:57 pm


^^


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

setsuna_PT

Romantic Gaian

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:50 pm


uhmm lets hope that we can revive the guild
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//