Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Third Floor
Body Storage

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Lord Youmi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:13 pm


User Image

This is where Juusenbi's body's are- all 10,000 souls line the sides of this strange morgue like room.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:41 pm


Aneko used the key Tobi had given her to open the door. Once she entered, she locked it as immeadiatelly as she could. The room smelt like dead people, which didn't bother Aneko one bit. "...Now that's over with, I guess I'll have to watch all ten thousand of these bodies and make sure they stay that way." she said to herself as a reminder. She turned around and watched all the bodies in thier case-like rooms. Aneko silently activated her Heterochromic Byakugan.

I x I - W W S W A G G A
Crew


Dark Lord Youmi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:45 am


The door closed without anyone touching it, and there was a haunted groaning sound deeper inside the room.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:39 am


"Urrgggarrrrr ssssasssssssuuuuuurrrrrkkkkeeee" zombie like moaning came from the figure slowly dragging it's self about the ground. It was a mutilated Orochimaru, slowly going towards Aneko.

Dark Lord Youmi
Vice Captain


I x I - W W S W A G G A
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:07 pm


Immeadiately, as if the moaning wasn't already a give away, Aneko spotted the disfigured looking Orochimaru. Wow, someone looks like they got shoved in a blender and put on purée, she thought. She grabbed him where, hopefully, the back of his neck was with her left hand, grabbed his back with her right, and tried to drag him back to the proper body case. She found one that was empty, and hoped that was the correct case.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:48 pm


Orochimaru gave another groan and his tongue shot out and around Aneko's neck; further down, another slab case popped open, and Pein slid out a huge gash across his throat.

Oro groaned, "Wheraaassss........ Sassuuuuukkeeeeeeeee..... ughhnnnnnaaaaaaa......"

Pein tried to groan, but blood sprayed all over the room from his chewed on throat. sweatdrop

Dark Lord Youmi
Vice Captain


I x I - W W S W A G G A
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:10 pm


Aneko grabbed Orochimaru's tongue, even though it somewhat was hurting her hand to touch it. "I have no idea who you are looking for, I'm sorry." she said, emotionlessly. She managed to pry his tongue off of her neck. She slammed the slab shut, then locked it. Then, Pein's throat sprayed blood on her, along with the room. "Nice shot. I give it a nine," she said to Pein, "Now, please lay back down." she said, slowly moving him back into the slab.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:46 pm


Pein opened his mouth to talk again, more blood sprayed on Aneko, and it seemed he was trying to say something... started with a b...

"B...rain....sssssss"

Dark Lord Youmi
Vice Captain


I x I - W W S W A G G A
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:56 pm


Aneko closed her eyes this time; Last time, she hadn't and it got in them, although other people's blood in your eyes really doesn't bother you at all if you have special Byakugan with no weakspot. She looked at him, puzzled, "... You would really want to eat the part of being in which doesn't taste all that good? I mean, even for to be dead, you rather want to go with the dark meat." Aneko had said that without any control of her mouth. She shook her head, "Nevermind that, you should remained in your slab, along with everyone and everything else in here, excluding myself." she made sure Pein was in his slab, then shut it and locked it. Dammit, what's wrong with meee?, she mentally asked herself.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:03 pm


There was a childish giggle inside the room, and the sound of someone flicking open another latch to a slab, then the person ran into a shadow.

This time, Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi, Gai, Lee, Neji, Tenten, Asuma, and Kurenai found their way's out of their containers. Many seemed disformed. Kakashi was the same as usual though O.o and instead of getting out of his slab and looking about in wonder, seemed content to flip the pages of his Icha Icha Paradise.

Dark Lord Youmi
Vice Captain


I x I - W W S W A G G A
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:37 pm


(( rofl Nice. (with Kakashi) ))

Aneko sighed, knowing by the time she could at least get three back in their slabs, the others probably would escape. She made very quick handsigns, and performed glass clone jutsu. The clones helped most of them back to their slabs, allowing one of them with the key to lock each one afterward.Some of the males needed 'assistance' or, as she prefered, 'thank treatment'. ( whee )
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:50 pm


O.o Meanwhile Kakashi leasurely strolled out of the morgue room, and could be heard saying while he left the room, "I wonder who's on the menu."

Dark Lord Youmi
Vice Captain


Dark Lord Youmi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:11 pm


All the containers burst open and someone says over the intercom wahmbulance THE ZOMBIE RELEASE HAS BEEN PUSHED!!! wahmbulance

The cast of naruto come out of their slabs, many mauled some who were not, many groaning.
Reply
Third Floor

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//