|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dark Lord Youmi Vice Captain
|
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:44 pm
 This is the dark lit office where the master of Host Club Akatsuki Sits, who or what are they?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:20 pm
Aneko knocks on teh door. "May I come in? I'm here about what I do for corpse management." she asked politely. She was wearing the kimono she changed into before coming.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
I x I - W W S W A G G A Crew
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dark Lord Youmi Vice Captain
|
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:09 pm
A mans voice answered, "Ahhh. Come in."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:23 pm
Aneko walked into the room, and stood there. "So, what do I have to do for corpse managment, sir?" she asked, trying to be as polite as possible. Dammit, I feel like I'm screwing this up even though I haven't done anything yet!, she thought to herself. Aneko was very good at keeping her emotions to herself.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
I x I - W W S W A G G A Crew
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dark Lord Youmi Vice Captain
|
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:14 pm
Tobi sat ontop of the desk fixated upon the yo-yo in his hand. Then he would toss it spinning, but it'd not walk back on the string. "Awwww... Tobi's having such a hard time with this." Slowly he turned his eyes to Aneko, orange swirling mask taking her in. "Soooo... why did you choose corpse management?"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:12 pm
Oddly, Aneko mentally sweatdropped at the first thing Tobi said. It was like somehow she knew him, along with everyone else already... "...Well, I really have no problems with dealing with dead bodys, the sight of blood, organs, and such. Plus, if necessary, I can work for free." Aneko responded. Mm, he has a sweet, childish look to him... How can I already know that? I have no idea who he is, but.. I do..., Aneko mentally puzzled herself.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
I x I - W W S W A G G A Crew
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dark Lord Youmi Vice Captain
|
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:10 am
Tobi tilted his head as he winded up his yo-yo, and whipped it again, but somthing went wrong, and Tobi had tears go down his orange swirling mask as his yo-yo tied his arms to the sides of his bodies. "And Tobi thought he had it that time!" he slid down from the desk and walked behind it to open a drawer rumaging through the contents -torso still tangled- before exclaming, "Ah! Here it is!"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:30 pm
Once Tobi started to cry, Aneko quickly walk over to him. "Heterochromic Byakugan: Active." she spoked under her breath. Unlike normal Byuakugan, the veins near her tenples didn't bulge. There was no sign anywhere on her she had activated it. She then untangled Tobi slowly, but with insurance that she didn't ruin the string in the process. "You okay?" asked him, she wound the string though the rut of the yo-yo.
Through her left, she could see the simple mechanics in the yo-yo, along with the blood, bones, and muscles in Tobi's hand.
"...The trick is to pull your wrist back before all the string unrolls." she said. Aneko put her hands on Tobi's, then started making the yo-yo work repeatively while still on Tobi's hand. "See?"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
I x I - W W S W A G G A Crew
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dark Lord Youmi Vice Captain
|
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:30 pm
"Oooooo." if it were possible, Tobi would have hearts floating up from him, but his attention turned again to what he held in his other hand. A intricate key that was not already on Aneko's ring of keys.l He twirled it lightly between his fingers, and his personality was suddenly serious like: "This is a difficult job, Aneko-san." The masked akatsuki member paced lightly. "Although, it's called 'corpse management' it has absolutely nothing to do with 'dead' humans."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:43 pm
"Ah, I see," Aneko said, she stopped helping Tobi with the yo-yo and became more serious as well, "Of course, the only reason I'm here is for work, and this IS a fine hotel." Again, she was trying to be polite.
(Aneko's mental self selves) Dammit, no corpses. I thought I was getting a free dinner... ...What the hell? Now I'm hearing voices. I swear I'm going insane right now, Aneko thought.
(Normal) "So, like I asked in the beginning, what do I have to do for corpse managment. I'm willing to accept whatever it is." Aneko said, she sat on the side of the desk, and putting a couple right hand fingers over her mouth, looking up at Tobi and smiling at him. Her kimono accidentally fell down near the front left side.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
I x I - W W S W A G G A Crew
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dark Lord Youmi Vice Captain
|
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:02 am
Somehow although it was theretically impossible, blush markes appeared on the mask where Tobi's cheeks should have been, he stared for a few moments, seeming on the verge of suffering a nosebleed. But he managed to pull himself back together at the last possible second by turning around and looking at the pictures he had on the wall. Deidara strangling Tobi with his legs was among them.
"Well we are in fact keeping Juusenbi's host bodies stored in the morgue room. And, they are all more or less... Ninja... zombies... Sorta living dead, dull look in the eyes, cant speak much but they do sometimes go 'Yaarggg' when you talk to them." Tobi impersonated the zombies walking motions. "It's your job to make sure they do not excape the containment room."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:56 pm
"Heh, don't worry. Three years ago, I got in a intense battle with one of my closest relatives and her friend," Aneko said, getting off the desk, "I've yet to get any type of medical attention. Especially to the only wound I got." Aneko meant her right eye. "I can manage ensuring that they won't escape. Thank you." she said, then hugged Tobi briefly, then left the room.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
I x I - W W S W A G G A Crew
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dark Lord Youmi Vice Captain
|
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:05 pm
Tobi gushed, "Tobi got hugged by a girl!"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:46 pm
( Ryjin enters the room ) " Oh, hi I was here about my new job at suecrity? And also, Who was the hot chick that just left?"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
afromr.pickles Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dark Lord Youmi Vice Captain
|
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:39 pm
"That was Aneko-chan," sat ontop his desk and crossed his legs. "Have a seat," he motioned to the chair.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|