Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Room 304 ~ The Dir en grey Guild
DIR EN GREY NEWS: TWO GREATEST HIT COMPILATIONS Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K A U L ii T Z

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:08 am


RELEASE DATE: DECEMBER 19 2007


Decade 1998-2002

Disc one
"Akuro no Oka"
"Cage"
"Schwein no Isu"
"Yokan"
"304 Goushitsu, Hakushi no Sakura"
"Deity"
"Rasetsukoku"
"Audrey"
"Myaku"
"Wake"
"Jealous Reverse"

Disc two
"Ain't Afraid to Die"
"Filth"
"Bottom of the Death Valley"
"Gyakujou Tannou Keloid Milk"
"Kigan"
"Embryo (Single Version)"
"Mushi"
"Mr. Newsman"
"Umbrella"
"Child Prey"

Decade 2003-2007

"Obscure"
"Kasumi" (かすみ)
"The IIID Empire"
"Drain Away"
"Sajou no Uta" (砂上の唄)
"Audience Killer Loop"
"Saku" (朔-saku-)
"Dead Tree"
"Merciless Cult"
"Kodou" (鼓動)
"C"
"The Final"
"Clever Sleazoid"
"Grief"
"Agitated Screams of Maggots"
"Ryoujoku no Ame" (凌辱の雨)
"Repetition of Hatred"
"Conceived Sorrow"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:09 pm


♥♥12月19日まで待てない!(●^o^●)♥♥

I can't wait!!  It's everything I was expecting to see on a greatest hits album!! (^_-)-☆  

フレー!

koko wa doko


K A U L ii T Z

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:37 pm


I knowww!!!!!!!

I saw it and did a double take!

Im so excited now I've written it on little notes all over the house as an early xmas pressie XD
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:15 pm


confused i dunno its kinda lame cus Kaoru said Dir en grey wasnt going to be doing this, he said bands only do 10 year anniversaries to make more money... but it seems like Diru is doing this because it will complete their contract with Free-Will, then they can just leave cus Free-Will is being awfully stupid lately. Or FW is making them release this... because they sure didnt want to. But the songlist is amazing Aint Afraid to Die made it omg yay! But i think it shoulda been the album version of Embryo. But no Missa?!?!

Keloid Berry


K A U L ii T Z

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:32 pm


MyvsUke
confused i dunno its kinda lame cus Kaoru said Dir en grey wasnt going to be doing this, he said bands only do 10 year anniversaries to make more money... but it seems like Diru is doing this because it will complete their contract with Free-Will, then they can just leave cus Free-Will is being awfully stupid lately. Or FW is making them release this... because they sure didnt want to. But the songlist is amazing Aint Afraid to Die made it omg yay! But i think it shoulda been the album version of Embryo. But no Missa?!?!


I agree more with the 'probably-doing-it-to-complete-their-contract' idea. Especially after recent events, that makes more sense to me... It'll be more obvious if they end their business with Free Will after that which I hope they do
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:03 pm


Now I'm wondering if I should buy them. If they aren't what the guys wanted to do in the first place.

Wataru_is_love


K A U L ii T Z

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:15 pm


I'd rather buy it than let it bomb...

Plus we don't even know if those theories are true

Btw: Where did Kaoru say they wouldn't do a compilation album? Do you have the interview?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:17 pm


That's a good point. *is just so confused*

Wataru_is_love


vulgar shudder

6,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:16 pm


I always dread "greatest hits" compilations because it usually leads to the end (or LONG a** hiatus) of a band... and I don't know what I'd do if Dir en grey broke up. I hope not.


Maybe it's just the pessimist in me.


Quote:
*All tracks are digitally-remastered.


That's cool though. mrgreen
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:45 pm


it was an interview.someone sent it to me but i cant find it. it was a while ago, last year maybe =P but yeah. Dir en grey hardly even gets money for the cds they sell, most of it DOES go to the label... so it totally does not surprise me if thats why they released it. But even so, i would still buy it. if it didnt sell, maybe they would be stuck at FW? ha! so there it is. Buy the albums to buy Diru's freedom! Maybe? Hmph. well im still a DEG whore so yeah id gladly buy all theyr merch.

Keloid Berry


callmesunny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:29 pm


i don't know weather to be happy or sad.I don't know if i'm going to buy it.I don't want to buy it because i fell like i won't want to buy their other albums.I want to because..well..its Dir en grey and I won't feel like a true fan if i don't get this.


is it being released in america?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:46 pm


I think its something nice to add to my Xmas list ^_^

BillOddieIsHot

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

K A U L ii T Z

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:04 am


fullmeatalgirl
i don't know weather to be happy or sad.I don't know if i'm going to buy it.I don't want to buy it because i fell like i won't want to buy their other albums.I want to because..well..its Dir en grey and I won't feel like a true fan if i don't get this.


is it being released in america?


I'm not sure, I would assume so, but since Dozing Green wasn't, I'm not sure...

I would have thought so though
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:07 pm


Oh lawd, wtf is Dir en grey doing now...
OMG THEY DIDN'T PUT MACABRE, HOTARUBI, OR HIGEKI IN IT?!?!?
.
.
.
I should knock some sense into them...

TerachiSunao


- m a k k i n o -

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:26 pm


I pretty much cried.

If Dir en grey was announcing this album as the beginning of the end, well...
I don't know what I'd do.

D ' :
Reply
Room 304 ~ The Dir en grey Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//