Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Childfree Guild
All in favor say "Meow" Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In favor
Meow
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
no
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7


XeeReiji

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:37 pm


I was just wondering if anyone would like to make a little informal rule with me.... well I was just thinking about how I don't call children "children" any more I call them spawn. So I was wondering if anyone would be opposed to making it so in this guild we can only refer to children or kids as spawn?

So all in favor?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:53 pm


Um... I dunno. I think people should be able to call them what ever they want. I personally prefer "little shitheads" but that's just me.

Brandon Yamata
Captain


dorian greybeard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:25 pm


Meh, it's a bit limiting in terms of descriptive language. I say call 'em what you want, short of terms which are overly-positive.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:41 am


If I'm in a good mood, they're brats.

If I'm in a bad mood, they're crotch-droppings.


Mysterious Brett


High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:32 pm


I call them: brats, crumbsnatchers, crotch-droppings

Also, the childfree comm on LJ once refered to them as "********" xd
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:43 pm


xd Wow never mind I like spawn but some of these other names are a lot better than spawn xd

XeeReiji


Brandon Yamata
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:07 pm


Angelic Celestia
I call them: brats, crumbsnatchers, crotch-droppings

Also, the childfree comm on LJ once refered to them as "********" xd
biggrin I love that last one.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:19 pm


Brandon Taylor
Angelic Celestia
I call them: brats, crumbsnatchers, crotch-droppings

Also, the childfree comm on LJ once refered to them as "********" xd
biggrin I love that last one.

3nodding

xd


Mysterious Brett


High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50

XeeReiji

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:27 pm


Yami Mirai
Brandon Taylor
Angelic Celestia
I call them: brats, crumbsnatchers, crotch-droppings

Also, the childfree comm on LJ once refered to them as "********" xd
biggrin I love that last one.

3nodding

xd
Yeah because what better way to parade around that you ******** and indavidual then to carry around their spawn xd
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:38 pm


Why not kids? I mean, they are rather goat-like in a sense. Chewing on everything 'n all.

No offense meant to goats.

S. Shark


Brandon Yamata
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:04 pm


Yeah... Goats are more usefull, less annoying and easier to take care of.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:58 pm


sybex Shark
Why not kids? I mean, they are rather goat-like in a sense. Chewing on everything 'n all.

No offense meant to goats.
Geez don't you think of the goats feelings.... stare .... poor goats..... even if you do have a very good point

XeeReiji


Chibi Alien Monster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:33 am


I've always thought of children as "sex-trophies."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:54 pm


Why don't we come up with some new words for breeders? Like '********'?

Indigo Dagger


S. Shark

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:10 pm


XeeReiji
sybex Shark
Why not kids? I mean, they are rather goat-like in a sense. Chewing on everything 'n all.

No offense meant to goats.
Geez don't you think of the goats feelings.... stare .... poor goats..... even if you do have a very good point
Geez, I said no offense! Freaking sensitive minorities...
Reply
The Childfree Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//