Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
And you are...?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:40 pm


Um, okay, Imma try posting some thing here at the very high risk of being mauled....as much as I try to put two and two together, I just don''t know s**t when it comes to JRock...or JAnything, for that matter...you see...*sniff* Imma rich boy who lives in the bloody middle of woodland perenthetical equal of a mentionable land of eternal flames! I am THE ONLY Japan-addicted kid for miles! My bandmates are the only people who know anything about Japan, but they are all don''t care too much about it anymore, they be really old now (yeah, like, our bass player, he''s pretty old...like, try 39), so they''re not quite with it as much as they were before...they just get the watered-down mainstream flow, the poor bastards....and two bitches...but, consequentally, I find myself asking stupid questions like, "Whats oshare kei?" and "Tiger who?" The only "Tiger" anything I know of is saver tiger, Hide''s old band, and I still haven''t actually heard THEM, just OF them...so, in short, I want to make a thread here for stupid questions...please, PLEASE just let me ask them...well, you can ask them too, I''m sure I''m not alone in stupidity. So...first question....
*takes out pen and pad*
As much as I like it, just why exactly do all my favorite bands seem to like dressing as women so much? I mean, yeah, its cool, so that''s a good reason, but how did it even start?


*people stop to stare*

........
.....uh-oh....um....next question!
Is it true that one of the bands out there have a kind of alternate personality band called animal-something...animalcrazy, or animalmania, or something?

*somebody throws a egl bible at him*
OW!....
......
....um....haha! good one, right! haha...
ha.....hahaha.....
.....*ahem* Next question!
Just what is the difference between oshare kei and visual kei? Aren''t they basically the same thing?

*people form a lynch mob*
.....or not....
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:17 pm


Ummm....new question....okay...
Inugami Circus Dan has a member named George the Second.
Okay, the question is,
What the ******** happened to George the First? I know there WAS a George the First, but...what happened?

...Oh, I get it...he was involved in the otter incident, wasn't he?

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker


Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:34 pm


You may have tried to make this seem like a normal informative post...but you're really just spamming. GB2/chatterbox. Honestly...the otter incident? WTF?
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//