|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:34 pm
Unlike all the other professor offices, this one is completely bare. The only things present here are a desk some chairs. A window overlooks the grounds and the forbidden forest in the distance.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:36 pm
Knocking solidly upon the door before slipping in, Kani looked about for her Defense Against the Dark Art's Professor.
((OOC: OH MY!! I completely read the instructions wrong for Lesson 1 and got the due dates mixed up! Entirely my fault T.T Sorry. How shall I make this up, if I'm allowed to at all.))
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:45 pm
Kinzo noticed as the other witch walked in before she did. Should I go in too? She wondered whether it would be considered rude to walk in on another student. She wlked up to the door anyway and knocked, peeking her head in. "May I come in?" she inquired hoping that nothing was interupted.
((OOC: I never finished Expelliarmus because there were no other third years and I never received the practice dummy, though I asked. I thought I'd do the homework afterward so none of it got done. I did post twice though. What should be done?))
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:15 pm
Looking up from his newspaper, Professor Owen greated the pupils. "Come in, come in. There is no need to be shy girls."
He stood up.
"Well then, what brings you two to my humble office?" He asked of them.
((OOC: I'm sorry ninjavampirate, I must've missed that >.< I'll try and be less air headed next time. And you just have to say what was left to do and the professor will give you the means/opportunity to do so kanita228.))
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:12 pm
"Uh, well, I never got to practice Expelliarmus because I never received a practice dummy. And then I didn't get the homework done because I thought I'd do it afterward. So what should I do about it?" Kinzo shut herself up, since she didn't want to ramble, and waited for the professor's reply.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:22 pm
Waiting for Kinzo to finish her explaination, Kani pressed her lips solidly together. As the girl finished summining up her own problems Kani began with her own,
"Simply put, I miss read my time charts." Kani scrunched her nose in disdain, resisting the urge to curse herself beneath her breath.
"And I was just wondering if there would be a make up assignment I'd be able to complete in replacement of my missed lesson."
Kani drew in a hopeful breath as she awaited Professor Owen's response.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:15 pm
"Very well." Said the Professor as he went around both of them. "Since there are two of you. You will practice with each other at first." He flicked his wand and wordlessly pushed all the few objects in the room against the walls.
"Kani, I think you know the Protego spell yes? If so, you will practice it with Kinzo here. She will be using you as a target for her Expelliarmus spell, and you will try to block it."
Moving against a wall, he started writing in the air with his wand, leaving what seemed like burning letters floating there. "These are the incantations in case you need to be reminded, though I trust that you do not." With that, Owen sat on his desk by the wall, wand in hand. "After this I have a little extra task for you Kani. Now, you may begin when ready. I will say when it is enough."
((OOC: I am very sorry I took so long girls, I just haven't had the time since I started working. Hopefully things will be going back to normal now. Sorry! *shame*))
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:58 pm
Kinzo nodded at the professor's instructions and then walked over to the wall to drop her bag. She pulled out her wand and stood to face Kani with her wand held at the ready. She then waited for the Ravenclaw to prepare herself.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|