Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
GINO LIVES!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fantineotaku

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:37 pm


The administers distributed this into an AX forum oor something but it's a sneak peak of an upcoming event!

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:17 pm


yes! The plot is out and is stuck on this very picture! I wonder what happens next? lol and everyone is saying Gino matured so much... when really, he actually looks his age for once ^^


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

ChickenNoodleSoup

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:57 pm


God he is hot for a fictional character. *snuggles a Gino plushie and waves a Gino flag* Yey Gino.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:44 pm


yea I like how he's grown. Fanart of Gino actually pictured him with long hair, it's scary...


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Chef-San

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:28 pm


.. he looks so much more mature with long hair and whats with the pimp on the second to last page with all those chicks or the dude with the knife scream NO gonk poor poor gino..
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:02 pm


It''s lovely knowing he''s alive, and my-oh-my didn''t those months at sea make him look dashing!

Gren1618


Sheko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:27 pm


Gah! I missed it. I heard that there is a place where you can find out what they updated a few days ago. Anyone have a link?

Edit: Nevermind. I found the pictures in a thread. Oy...how did he survive for months like that without food? At least he's alive though...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:15 pm


Gino live for now i think he live, but what of gambino is he alive as well......

lilblueman


starmote

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:27 am


yay! Gino is fit for pixels >_< yeh Gambino should live too! xd
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:13 am


Oh, Johnny's alive... Leon's words on the second-to-last page prove it. Anyone doubting the survival of another character in fiction is practically proof that the character in question has survived.

Lucca Ashtear



Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:06 pm


well said, indeed!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:52 pm


Lucca Ashtear
Oh, Johnny's alive... Leon's words on the second-to-last page prove it. Anyone doubting the survival of another character in fiction is practically proof that the character in question has survived.


True, but the Von Helsons weren't mentioned, so do you think they didn't survive it? I wouldn't care, but I'm still curious if they made it or not.


Nikil-san


29,750 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Amateur Decorator 50


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:40 am


Lanzer said that the poll on the welcome page would determine the results. Gambino won. I think that means he lives and the sisters are gone for good.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:09 pm


Either that or the exact opposite, you know, incase they're evil.

fantineotaku


Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:39 am


Niki121488
Lucca Ashtear
Oh, Johnny's alive... Leon's words on the second-to-last page prove it. Anyone doubting the survival of another character in fiction is practically proof that the character in question has survived.


True, but the Von Helsons weren't mentioned, so do you think they didn't survive it? I wouldn't care, but I'm still curious if they made it or not.


I think they definitely survived... the Western Tower of their old mansion leaves a dangling plotline if they are dead. Here's some evidence I've collected:

-V pins are made of white gold, not silver. Or at least, the REAL ones that the Wenches themselves wear are. This could just be snobbiness, but I think there's more to it.

-The name. 'Von Helson' resembles 'Van Helsing' far too much for it to be a coincidence. We know they can't be vampires, though, because they sunbathe... they must have some other tie.

-They refer to us as 'sheep.' At least, 'sheep' is the most well-known word they use for the general Gaian populace. Wolves prey on sheep.

-And of course, the Western Tower of their mansion. It was all ripped up - totally trashed. The moon rises in the west.

From these four things, I have concluded that the Von Helsons are werewolves.
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//