Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragons Levels of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wiza

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Professor Offices
Professor Kirk McConnelly's Office

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Collared Kitten
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:36 pm


Professor Kirk McConnelly's Office

Welcome to my office! Please take a seat and tell me what it is you needed to talk to me about. I am a very reasonable professor and am willing to help you if you are having a problem. Just make sure you read over my rules before posting.


Rules

1.) Please no spam posts.

2.) Don't come into my office and ask me about a problem you're having for another class. I teach charms, and am only here to help you with your charms-related problems.

3.) I am willing to act as a councellor if need be.

4.) If you have any concerns about me, my class, or your having problems with a fellow classmate please let me know.

5.) If you came here in hopes of getting the answers to next weeks exam, then please turn back around and leave.

6.) While roleplaying in here would be nice, it isn't necessary. So if you want to voice your concerns in an "out of character" fashion thats fine.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:39 pm


Kairi stopped outside her Charms Professor's door and knocked.

As she hit the door with her fist, it swung open and she stuck her head in slightly.

Kairi looked into the room, her hair falling into her face, and focused her attention to the desk.

After looking at the paper-filled desk for a moment, she couldn't tell if it was occupied or not and decided to wait until she was spoken to.

((I have a question for you about my Charms grade, just to tell you))

unique.normality


Collared Kitten
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:23 pm


Kirk stood up from his seat and walked around to where Kairi stood. "Can I help you?" he said politely.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:21 pm


Kairi smiled nervously as the teacher spoke.

"Yes, sir. I wanted to ask about the grade I got on the first Charms lesson...."

Kairi shifted her weight onto her other foot.

"It said that I only practiced two spells, when I practiced all three...."


((I posted my first spell in my first post, and the other two spells in my second. I read the rules and it didn't say anything about each spell having to be in it's own post.))

unique.normality


Collared Kitten
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:21 pm


((Actually, it does later on. Don't just read the rules, read EVERYTHING. I clearly stated that it should be one spell, per post. Meaning you'll have a MIN of 3 posts dealing with spell practicing. I only counted 2. Thus, you only get graded for having practiced 2 spells. Please remember this for the future.))

Kirk sighed and thought carefully about how he should handle this. "I'm sorry, but you didn't follow my instructions exactly as I had them, thus I had only counted two spells of yours as being valid. I hope you understand. Also, an A is a perfectly acceptable grade. You're still passing."

Kirk then walked back behind the stack of papers on his desk. "I need to get back to working on the next lesson, so if you would please excuse me"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:05 pm


(Oh, I'm sorry. I'll go back and look at that now.)

"Thank you," Kairi muttered as she slipped out of the room.

unique.normality

Reply
Professor Offices

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//