Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
What's your color? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:57 pm


- Everyone on Gaia has a user number. That number basically means you're the something'eth user to have joined Gaia. You can find that number by clicking the profile button:
User Image
under any of your posts, and looking at the URL of that page. At the end of that URL is a number -- that is your user number.
-

- Once you found that number, you can find your user color! Now, I think you all know the basic of BBCode? Just in case you don't, here is the code for changing a post's color: -
[color=#******]text between the tags[/color]
- Yup yup. Now, there's one last step for you to do: In the code, I put stars (*). That's where the Hex color code should be. Instead of these stars, put in your user number! Each number gives a single, unique color. Watch out, though! The hex code must absolutely have 6 numbers! So if your user number doesn't have six digits, add zeros in front of it. Thus, user number 45223's code would be 045223. If your user number has too many digits, remove the last ones. So user number 1007622 would become 100762. -

- Post you user color here! -
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:00 pm


- This is my user number color, 679815. I really have no idea what to say about it ... except that I really don't hate it ^_^ -

Bronze Alexander
Crew


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:06 pm


Mine isn't a color at all gonk

98164
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:08 pm


UnderworldTorrent
Mine isn't a color at all gonk

98164

- Add a zero in front of it. 098164 3nodding -

Bronze Alexander
Crew


ihm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:27 pm


My color. I dunno what to think of it. (:

EDIT: My original account's color. :3 I think my accounts are attracted to blue. O:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:35 pm


Monochrome Mystery
UnderworldTorrent
Mine isn't a color at all gonk

98164

- Add a zero in front of it. 098164 3nodding -


Hm...Not bad actually xDD

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


ihm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:44 pm


Now I'm randomly coloring all of my posts. OOOO:,`


Oh, I blame you. biggrin DDDDD
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:10 am


My colour is green xD ^________^

Slightly Eccentric


[Vi]x2 Section

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:11 pm


This is. My color. 8B
kinda.. blaaah. but it'll do x3
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:20 pm


- This is more fun than I thought =D -

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Patrician

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:23 pm


I'm still not sure if I did this right. Hm..

o-o;; I'm periwinkle purple..Joy.

Edit: Nevermind. My color reminds me of mocha icecream. heart
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:51 am


Eh...Lets see...I don't see anything.

L o l l i r 0 t


Patrician

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:17 pm


xLollirotAngelx
Eh...Lets see...I don't see anything.


Yours is a very dark green.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:21 pm


My color is...
Pretty and Blue!

Chuuuu~

Qwuess


elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:42 pm


Ick. *frowns* I don't like this color.
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//