Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
PLEASE READ.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:09 pm


Me and Danielle aka midnight venus have decided to make a new Super Junior guild. We are not saying this guild is bad at all. It's just that, we have a feeling that Jonizzle has quit gaia since she hasn't been on at all lately. @_@" We love this guild very much but we would just like to make a new one to make it look more cleaner and more updated. I'm really sorry everyone.

But please join! (: I will post the new link to the guild here once it's fully created, in the meantime, we'll stick to this guild. biggrin


Hopefully, Jonizzle doesn't mind. ^^
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:14 pm


A new guild?? I'll join soon!! Is it actually done?? However, will you still talk in this one??

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:20 pm


Yes, a new guild. :T
Mmkay.
It's not done yet, I'm still making it.
But I do have the gold.
Currently, since the guild is not made...we'll talk in this one.
But when the new guild is done, we would like to hire Jdene as an updater
so we can get this new guild on a roll. (:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:24 pm


All the gold? 'Cause if you don't, I can donate to the guild. And, my sister can donate too. Jdene as an updater, yeah, mmhmm. biggrin

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:49 pm


Thats a wonderful idea Jenjen and yes i'd love to be the updater of that guild when you create it :]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:55 pm


Haha. All I'd do is probably talk and giggle over nice pictures Jdene puts. Like what I do in here. biggrin

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


midnight v e n u s_

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:03 pm


Quote:
[.`JenJen`.]


Yeah, we decided to make a new guild =D I
hope that everyone will join, and will be
active. Oh and, I also hope the new guild
will be a success! ^^
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:33 pm


biggrin I'm sure the guild wil be a success. It's kinda lonely, with only 5 people talking to each other. And the random occasional people. D: I know that I'll be active. Say, who's gonna be the captain? Pache or JenJen??

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


midnight v e n u s_

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:10 pm


khkid
biggrin I'm sure the guild wil be a success. It's kinda lonely, with only 5 people talking to each other. And the random occasional people. D: I know that I'll be active. Say, who's gonna be the captain? Pache or JenJen??
JenJen, of course. ^^ She's the one who came up with the idea in the first place, Lol. All credits go to JenJen(:<3
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:57 pm


Mmm, okay. Well, do you guys have enough money for it?? I can donate for the guild!

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:13 am


I have enough gold to start a guild. (:



OMFG JDENE THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU . heart
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:08 pm


No problem besides all I do is
breathe think love super junior 24/7 as maybe most of us do XD

HoneyJaeSeung


Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:45 pm


that's such a great Idea Jenjen ^^ It's going to be like a new begining for Super Junior Guild for Super Junior fans! I mean like a new season of the Super Junior World as in a TV series xD
nah I'm kidding :p well I'll defenetely join and donate if needed!! : D !!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:57 pm


Thanks JenJen for such a great idea heart
Has the new guild started?
I haven't come on gaia since a long longgg time.. really busy atm..
But I'm really lost now ^^;
No one's posted here since a while..
What's the link to the new guild? Thanks in adv. ^^

ironique

Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//