|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:05 pm
Gambino- hands down. He was just much more respectable than Gino is. 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:02 am
::nods:: heh. Gambino's still cooler than Gino ever could be. Gino's such a sob... like... he's too emotional and seems to care less about power and more about love.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:53 pm
Gino is a pretty f** p***y boy. His dad was a rock hard powerful maniac. I will choose the mafia supporting J.K Gambino over pseudo-super hero Gino any day.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:13 pm
wow, opinions might change after this last storyline update... gino's really an awesome, loyal guy. But I still worship Gambino.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:25 pm
Gambino, Gino was only a pawn in the great one's return.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:03 am
yea that's scary ain't it? I still don't quite get it, but it does seem like Gino and Gambino fused together and the big G used Gino's body. Creepy.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:43 am
uhmm i still want gambino back but i know this is not possible anymore crying
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:41 pm
setsuna_PT uhmm i still want gambino back but i know this is not possible anymore crying Huh? What are you talking about? eek We just saw Gambino come back in the latest update. (Didn't you see the announcement in the guild? sweatdrop ) Plus, there was never any real proof that he didn't survive the fall last year.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:48 pm
Johnny K. Gambino dead.......i don't think so. Something like that can't kill Gambino. Notthing can kill him. Who in the right mine would think Johnny K. is dead. LOL Never! Johnny K. will rise up and crush hes enmeys.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:45 am
word! though I don't think he needs to do any crushing....
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:59 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:38 pm
Gah! I could never choose between them! Gambino is so cool and great and generous, but Gino has that cute sexy thing going on. I still have my photo from the first Gaian Ball I keep it close to me!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:01 pm
I've decided to Sticky this poll so that new guild members can vote and choose who they like best. 3nodding
Edit: Unfortunately, I needed to reset the poll so that it wouldn't have a time limit. crying
Here are the old voting results for anyone who is interested.
Who do you like more? Gino 40% [ 2 ] Gambino 60% [ 3 ] Total Votes : 5
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:38 pm
ah I was wondering why I got to vote again. Gambino FTW!!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|