|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:51 am
Uh, hihi >.< I'm Lauren, but you can call me Laurie. I'm 14 years of age..I'm currently living in birmingham, but I have lived in manchester and suffolk too >.<. and I'm sorry this introduction is bad, but I don't really know what else to say...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:16 am
Sup. I'm in GMT, and I found this guild just today. I hope we can get along and I wish for happy fun times RPing.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:54 am
hello wonderfull people of europe! oh how nice it will be to be apart of an rp that dosent fill with replys as you sleep then is dead when your up.....but yes introduction!
erm... i live in essex (clacton) and i love cosplay anime and all that goes with the two im currently going to the london expo this weekend so look out for a cannibal hatsune miku <3 and yeah i love to rp my favourite types are action/adventure and occasionally romance, so feel free to invite me (if i dont ask to join <3 ) erm and yeah also i love drawing so if you want art ask ill do it free for all i here XD
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:42 am
Hello!
My name is Linda, but is often called by my nickname Buffy. I'm 24 years old and I'm from Sweden.
I'm a bit crazy about vampires (not the Twilight kind) and I really like fantasy & sci-fi. smile
I will try to be as active as I can here, I promise
smile
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:35 am
Heoo Y'all! Canonperson here! Canonperson is supposed to be Cannonperson, but it was a typo. and now i have to give up 10000 gold to cahnge my name.
but anyway. i'm 15, i come from the lovely little country Denmark. i am not new to Rp forums, but i dont know if it's the same kind of Rp you do, but atleast i can try. And i love animals! they are great. i live on a farm. i have horses, dogs, cats, mice and a hamster.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:34 pm
The announcement made me realize I'm one of those people who haven't written any introduction yet.. ehehe.. hehe.. he..
Oh well, I'm Mekkins, or Hanna if you like that better. I've lived on this planet for over 18 years. I recently graduated from school, and right now have much more spare time than I'm comfortable with. I haven't been roleplaying for quite some time.. had some bad experiences on another site. My characters are often shy, tomboyish girls.. much like myself c: And oh, I'm from Sweden btw. Hello everyone~
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:11 pm
Hi everyone! LinkFaith here! :3 I have just turned 19 and I love roleplaying just like everyone else here~~ I'm swedish but don't worry, I don't bite <:
I like playing video games (I've been a nintento nerd since I was 8 years old), reading, drawing and listening to music. :3 Oh, and i also have an addiction for apple pies <3
I haven't been an active guild member (sorry! T-T), but I promise I'll try harder! ^w^
That's all for now, I guess x]
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:27 pm
Badum. Sounds like a drum.~
Anyway i'm Sophie, 19, lives in England. England sucks with weather.
Looking for quite a few 1x1's (signaturee) so hit me with messages about that?
Please. c:
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|