Welcome to Gaia! ::

European Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

A RPG guild for people who has or is close to the european time zone. 

Tags: European, Roleplaying, fantasy, stories, time zone 

Reply Roleplaying GMT-timezoners
The introduction page Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Skull Candy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:26 am


Hiya!

Welcome to the RPG!

You will introduce yourself here so you can get to know each other easier.

Write some about your age, where you are from and what you like! ^^
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:42 am


Hey im Princess-Splatt, but my mates on here just call me Splatt.

Well first of all listen to the captain because she rocks her socks off, my best gaia bud.

I'm 16 and in the last year of school so its THE important year. I love roleplaying but hate people who dont wait for me hense me joining this guild.

I love to draw and listen to music. I like taking photos that mean something. I quote all the time and make a funny blog. I love so many things in life.

I work hard. Yeah thats it.. I think.

Princess-Splatt
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

looserlucy

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:01 pm


I am lucy and I am eighteen.

I am from England which means I spell words properly unlike the annoying creators of Gaia who decided that colour didn't have a 'u' in it.

I like roleplaying however I am somewhat picky. For example I will never play a girl no matter how many people beg me too. I will also not play some happy-go-lucky average human being. I tend to in fact, play rather annoying, sexually frustrated sluts. Or little nerd. A bit of a contrast.

So now that I sound like the worst person on the planet. I will bid you farewell.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:34 am


Hey yal! Prince splash here! I am 18.

I am from the gorgeous vallys of wales! in the UK.
I have never roleplayed before but i have been wanting to jokn a guild for a long time but havent been able to due to not being able to use one so im looking forward to using this :L

Cant wait to see what comes up in other peoples parts! xD
But splatt thank your for suggesting this to me!! xD
take it easy guys!
Splash

Prince-Splash


Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:20 pm


Hey everyone, I'm Enchanted!! Or you can just call me Rio, as that's my name. I'm from England.

I'm 18 years old, at Uni in Cambridge and loving it!

I've been roleplaying for roughly 2 years now. I'm quite versatile in playing both men and women. The only thing I can say is that I don't like paying happy-clappy characters.

And I lol'ed at Lucy's comment about spelling... xd
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:49 am


hello one and all am Andrew and am 19.i dont live in the uk (sorry! crying )
i live in the Ca,Love psychobilly/rockabilly music.um...amna fun person who just love to relaxe

Zombiedrew13

Romantic Fatcat


bakapurinsu
Crew

Shady Duck

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:08 am


Hiya! ^-^
I'm nineteen, from Sweden and you can call me Noah. :3

Been roleplaying on and off for about three or four years now. I usually take
the role of a boy, the cute and shy one, but I play girls as well. My characters
often reflects me and my personality (don't know why, though xD).
So...uhm... Hi? 83
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:31 am


Hi.
My name's Tiina ....... and so is the name of most characters i play .... unless i'm the Gamesmaster that is, because then i have a load of different different NPC's to "play as" as well.
I'm from Sweden, and .... possibly the oldest here .....

I'm not sure if i will be able to contribute much here, as i have .... projects and contributions in some theads to think about, but i have been trying to find a european base, so i would be able to keep up better in a roleplay.

I guess i'll have to see ....

Tiina Brown
Crew

Friendly Sentai


Miss Skull Candy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:16 am


Hello!

Nice to meet you! I'm the guild owner! ^.^ Kiwizu is my user name.

So how can I intreduce myself? Hm..
I am born -95. Wich means I will turn 16 this year (2011)
I'm from Sweden. Yes, Schweden or Sverige. NOT SWITZERLAND!

I like Drawing, Manga, Anime, cats, hanging out with friends, writing, my family, music and nature

I've been Roleplaying since October 2010. >.< I'm mostly used to 1x1 RPs. But my first roleplay was a group one!
.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:17 am


Heyyyy
My name's River, or just Fruitcake is alright by me.
Yeah I get confused in English when I'm writing because of Gaia sometimes -.-

Uhh, I'm from England, London to be exact.
I'm 15, and I turn 16 in November, which means I'm in Year 10.
I've seen a LOT of crap in London, good and bad =S
I roleplay whenever I can, and I'm kind of obnoxious.
I like things which are too many to list, but yeah.
I find roleplaying fun because I also do Drama in school and its just different as everyone can sort of have a say in what goes on.
I like to bend the stories a bit in roleplays and complicate things further ^-^
And there's a shitload more, but I really - really don't want to go on.

Edit: Oh yeah and my threads always die because hardly anyone is interested in BLEACH and because everyone who does usually lives in the US o.o

qladiator

Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

br3akape
Captain

Destructive Pawn

19,265 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:16 am


hello,
i'm br3akape, most people call me br3ak.

i'm from Rotterdam (netherlands)
i'm 20 years old,
like videogames (RPG's, racing games), anime (naruto, bleach) and music.
been trying to role play for like 4 years now
roleplays i like: fantasy and action roleplays but i'm in for anything.

i hope that there gonna be some god roleplays in this guild biggrin
later....
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:41 am


                      Greetings,

                      My name is BlackJess, or Jess or Jessica [which is my real name].
                      I was born on december 7th, and currently am 19 years old. I live in the Netherlands.
                      At the moment I have a lot of free time, since I don't go to school or work. I'm planning on going to college next year to study culture heritage and for now I'm trying to find a job.
                      I love meeting new people, getting to know different kind of cultures and languages, I also like horse riding, hanging out with friends, listening to music and going to the beach.
                      As for my roleplaying, I tend to roleplay only with real pictures, and I prefer to be a girl, but I don't mind playing a male, because I want to be able to do that as well.
                      I guess this is all for now, I don't want to bore you after all, bye!

Sunny_Umbrella

Reply
Roleplaying GMT-timezoners

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//