Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Favourite SuJu Pairings Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:55 pm


I still totally love that. I went on his cyworld yesterday... and I still love it!!! biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:48 am


User Image

`♥ YES.
KangTeuk lives! heart special pairinggg~
Very popualer. ;D and let's not forget EunHae,
Puahahaha. KangTeuk love. <3


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:52 am


Really, really popular, because there are a lot of those scenes. biggrin

EunHae is also really popular.

KangTeuk heart . biggrin I should make another KangTeuk fanfic.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:37 am


User Image

`♥ YES TOTALLLLY~
I cannot live if EunHae and KangTeuk OR HANHEE
are not alive. >.<" Wheee. @_@"


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:57 pm


biggrin KangTeuk/HanHee/EunHae are so gorGEOUS!! biggrin They need to live. So many people will live.

I also love KyuMin and YehWook. They are gorgeous too, and EunTeuk, KiHae, ShiChul, KangYeh. biggrin *circles EunTeuk* You two are my loves.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:49 am


KiWon.
._.

And YehTeuk. biggrin
EunHae. *never falters*
KyuMin FTW. FOREVER.
I'm totally in KyuHyun withdrawls right now....
YEWOOK.
the only reason I can pretend to like RyeoWook

Redeim

Aged Codger


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:04 am


YehTeuk. KyuMin. So beautiful. EunHae is still so lovely. Ahhh, KyuMin is so pretty. biggrin I really like their pairing.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:49 pm


User Image Randomness. It's KyuMin. KyuHyun's the bunny thing and SungMin's the pikachu. Making it simpler. KyuHyun's on the right, and SungMin's on the left.
Credits to....me, Pokemon Company(no reason at all), and SungMin, the pikachu of the group.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:37 pm


User Image
♥-> Aww, cute khkid! (:


KYUMIN AND YEHTEUK IS TOTALL SECKS. heart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:10 pm


Thank you JenJen! biggrin KyuMin is so lovely. I saw this thing when KyuMin were about to kiss but KangIn ruins it by pushing them. It was after a preformance on U.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic

Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//