Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
EunHyuk Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:11 am


Jdene
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pinay Ako heart
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:09 am



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Awww. He`s sOOO cuuute.
I love how he`s eating. I want his donout
so badly. It looks yummy. xD heart whee

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:22 am


Jdene
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pinay Ako heart
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:06 pm


Those picture are so awesome!!
I love the one where he's eating the donut.. it was so cute!!
Hyukjae looks so cute wearing glasses!!

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:52 pm


I love that picture with HyukJae Oppa eating the donut.
Hehe.
So cutee.
And I also love it when he wears glasses.
He's so adorable in those pictures!!!
whee
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:53 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Aish! HyukJae and his glasses. heart So cuteee. <3
His scarf when he ate the donut is magical. *o*
But not as magical as him. DDx
His neckalace is splendid too. <3 HyukJae, sarang hae.

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:04 pm


I love Hyukjae's scarf! it so awesome!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:47 am


XD the like the one with his mouth full
and he's hold the "V" sign.

it's adorable!!!

nacom202


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:00 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Aww. He`s just so cuute. PAYCE back at ya HyukJaee. <3

Goshiess. His glasses has no lens either. xDD

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:19 pm


XD no lense glasses, a new trend
in korea. or at least with boy bands.
i find it adorable when suju guys do
the V sign

nacom202


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:31 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Yes. NEW GLASSES TREND. D;
Mmhmm. Because they are all so cute.
I do the V sign a lot too. >.>

Oooshie. HyukJaeee. <3 Silly mann! JEWEL boyy. :]

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:24 pm


same here, once in awhile i would
do the V sign.

just like i am now after seeing that eunhyuk picture!

nacom202


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:50 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

I do it A LOT. O-o

Ok.. OOGHERRS.
HyukJae singing Justin Timbrlake`s Sexy Back
on youtube. Soo cutee. rofl And Donghae was like: YEAH!
rofl heart 4laugh I LOVED IT. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:24 pm


DBSG's Yun HO danced to Justin Timberlake's Sexy Back !

konayuki-chan


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:29 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

=OO! Well, HyukJae sang it so HA!
Muahahah. Make Yunho beat that! xDD
rofl HyukJae`s accent when he sang Sexy Back was
so cute. heart 4laugh whee

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//