Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SungMin Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:24 am


PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:50 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Aww. Cutieeee.
Holding hand swith Shindong.
And hugging Kangin. AISH!
Can we say: Adorable? xDD
heart 4laugh

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:56 pm


aww.. super cute!
Sungmin is so cute...hugging Kangin & holding hands with shindong!
I also love that picture of him with yesung & ryeowook.. so awesome!!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:06 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

His facee looks soo cutee in all of them.
Is this when they did that Tic! Toc! perf?

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


sunset_dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:25 pm


awww!!!! those are really cute pictures!!!!!

and yea jen, those are at the performance. i recognize their clothes lol
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:27 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

That`s what I thought. =T

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


nacom202

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:05 pm


aaaw, i love his hair in those pictures blaugh ^.^

spiky!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:15 pm



Eh, it might be a bit late but.. sweatdrop


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUNG MINNIE ^o^

CRIE.nannako


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:58 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

xD SungMin is now 21 in Korea. xDD<3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:04 pm


[.`JenJen`.]

「 ← K o k O → 」

xD SungMin is now 21 in Korea. xDD<3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

actually.. In korea, he would be 22 since in korea you're a year older... sweatdrop

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:08 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Yeah. I just realized. -________-;;
My bad. Me and my friend just did the math. Dx

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:34 am


when was his birthday? *ducks punches* i have no idea

nacom202


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:15 am


Yesterday... January 1 was Sung Min's birthday..... I wonder what time he was born... >>
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:44 am


lmao, midnight maybe??

nacom202


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:51 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Psh. Mannn, he is older than my brother. xD
Aiiishh! They all seem to look in there 1o`s.
As in like 16-19 kind of. 21-25 seems too old for them?
Cause. They act and look so childish. To me. x:
SungMin looks young for his age. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//