Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Dreams of Super Junior Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:26 pm


He is! I'm beginning to have a huge love for KiBum. Like the loves for: EeTeuk/EunHyuk/YeSung/RyeoWook/SungMin/KyuHyun

If it's EeTeuk or EunHyuk, then... it's big.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:06 pm


`♥ Oh my!
Why so? XDD EeTeuk and HyukJae. Love their KTR relationship. XD

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:36 pm


Yup yup! Those two are together forever.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:21 pm


`♥ I HAD A HEECHUL AND HYUKJAE DREAM LAST NIGHT. @___@

1. Because I saw Golden Bride HeeChul cuts [his drama].
and
2. Because I saw the making of Happiness mv AGAIN, and HyukJae looked
so cute working at the gym.

My frist dream was similar to Heechul's scene where water is poured on him
at the club and he's trying to get a girl's [ mad ] attention. I was the girl.
And he got drunk, so I took him home and i kissed him while he was sleeping.
and then i went to sleep on the couch beside his bed, in the same room,
he woke up early, and examined me and like...>.< he tried to kiss me, and he was [] <== this close to my fase and i woke up, and he got startled and i was like - "WHAT? YOU TRIED TO KISS ME DIDN'T YOU? A biggrin JLHASLFHSLHFALSH" and he's all - *whimpers*
ROFLMFAO! rofl heart

and my HyukJae dream, I visited Korea and I saw him randomly walking along the streets of Korea, I think he was walking to the KTR radio station.
I went up to him and was like - "Hey. I'm such a fan. I visited Korea for vacation and I'm going back to CANADA tomorrow. Can I have a hug?" He gives me a hug and I ask where he's going and he goes - "Kiss The Radio with Eeteuk hyung." and then he takes my hand and i walk with him.
Then I'm at KTR with EeTeuk&HyukJae and fans are at the door, making odd fases at me cause they're jealous.
and then HyukJae gets angry and goes out to the fans and says - "Please stop making faces at my friend. She's visiting Korea and leaving tomorrow. Stop being envious and just watch. >>" He says it in Hangul and somehow I understood him. @_@
He's so cute/ whee

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:34 pm


Awww...if I was there(in the HyukJae dream), I probably would be jealous too...if I didn't get a hug from EeTeuk or HyukJae. biggrin Jealous up to the point where I find out you're JenJen. Then, I shall root you on! I promise! biggrin

I still want a Teukie and Hyukie dream...even though I had one, but that one wasn't as good as any other dream other people have..... ;(
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:29 pm


`♥ No, I don't mind people being jealous! LOL XD It's just that, they were making fases at me. D:<

xD To me, in order to have a good dream, is to think real hard about
the person you want to dream about or before sleeping, watch a video with the person in it, about 2 times? xD

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:15 am


domokun Hmmm...digusted faces or angry faces? Ahh! Not that I'm suggesting something....am I?

Really? For me, Suju dreams just randomly pop up. I only imagine Suju. D:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:53 pm


`♥ xD Angry fases. D:<

LOL. xD Aww, pooie. SJ are so cute in dreams. >w<
I so want to meet them in real life. and when I do,
i'll probably think it's jsut a dream and keep pinching myself
until I find out it's all real. D:

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:33 pm


Oh.

I wanna meet them too, and when I do, I'll scream, and they'll scream for me screaming. Or maybe I'll just be too stunned to move.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:35 pm


`♥ LOL. To get Super Junior's attention,
I'm pretty sure they'd be cool with you if you didn't act so much as a fan
but as a friend. It's better not screaming. Just be cool with it and keep
your spazzing until after the meeting? xD

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:25 pm


True, true.

(Me: Hello! *is screaming inside* Super Junior: Do we know you? Me: Uhh...yes? Super Junior: Oh...okay! Good! Me: O___O)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:30 pm


`♥ LOL!
Super Junior~ I could imagine them saying all these
quotes from SJFH> AHAHAHA <3

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:32 am


So true. "WHO ARE YOU?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:03 pm


`♥ LOLL. I'm gonna have a dream of HeeChul celebrating his birthday. ;DDDDDDD

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:30 pm


Aww~lucky. I didn't have a dream of meh Teukie angel. D: Nor did I have HyukJae.
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//