|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:13 am
Shippogurl_009 Once again, rate me! 3nodding Hmm... I don't know about that shirt.. it looks almost brown.. maybe try to find out a little more blacker... I dont' have a suggestion though.. sweatdrop Oh, and I think your hair would be better if it was blue.. Or if instead of mini's you a blue hat? it is nice though. :3 oh! I almost forgot maybe black shoes? 7.5/10
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:33 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:54 am
oo l-i-m-e^o^
can i be rated?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:40 pm
I can't equip more than one item. Rate me please when you see me wearing an outfit? whee
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:47 pm
That's right. My eyes don't match. And probobally nothing else matches too. But rate me.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:50 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:50 am
May I get a rating too? ^^
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:42 am
You need more brown... Maybe a pair of brown pants and a brown hat? and you could maybe change your eyes to brown. That would help.. 3nodding It just seems incomplete... 6.5/10
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:48 am
.AzN.pAndA. oo l-i-m-e^o^
can i be rated? I do like the Shirt, shorts and stockings together. :3nod" but I don't like were items so I don't care for the feet maybe more of black shoes? but I guess the problem with that shirt is that is more of a grey.. but I think if the shoes are the same black as the bloves and hat it will be fine.. and take off the visor.. it really only works well with yellow and green outfits. sweatdrop and I wont mind the hair since so little is showing.. xp 7/10
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:50 am
Butters and Stan I can't equip more than one item. Rate me please when you see me wearing an outfit? whee Oh, will. 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:56 am
Missanu That's right. My eyes don't match. And probobally nothing else matches too. But rate me. Your outfit is pretty nice. :3 but I thinkyou need something on your face... like a pair of some kind of glasses but the only pair I think would be good would be just glasses... or maybe something for the mouth? and maybe getting glasses would help your eyes.. then I think getting candy cane stripped stockings would help as well. :33 Oh, just white shoes... The seals don't look that good with much because they have the weird blue... I do think your outfit it nice though. :3 The purple and white is nice together.. 8/10
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:00 am
I don't really care for peasant outfits unless they are really good. sweatdrop and with outfit your blacks are all darker them the black in the outfit. hmm.. The headband thing seems very out of place.. probably becuase there are enough greys of that shade.. I suggest ditching the dress.. and getting more grey, a g-pin, and a tiny bit of blue. like the blue stipped stockings. 4/10
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:02 am
Krystha May I get a rating too? ^^ MAtching is good. I suggest just taking 2 of the items you have there and work with thoes colors. :3 like the stockings and the hammi hat. Then just add more orange and more pink... 3/10
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:38 am
Padunka Missanu That's right. My eyes don't match. And probobally nothing else matches too. But rate me. Your outfit is pretty nice. :3 but I thinkyou need something on your face... like a pair of some kind of glasses but the only pair I think would be good would be just glasses... or maybe something for the mouth? and maybe getting glasses would help your eyes.. then I think getting candy cane stripped stockings would help as well. :33 Oh, just white shoes... The seals don't look that good with much because they have the weird blue... I do think your outfit it nice though. :3 The purple and white is nice together.. 8/10 Okay, thanks for the rate!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:48 pm
Rate me 3nodding I don't got my ports on so ya, basically rate the one in the siggy since he has ports right now stare xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|