|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:33 pm
my name is yumieNan, im 14. im a freshman!! **WOO* blaugh i luuuuv hello kitty, rainbow soxx, pucca, mashimaro, old cartoons in the 70's and 80's. ima gorillaz fanatiQ. im fascinated by harajuku girls. i want to meet one one day lmao. but um, i luv to draw go to my myspace and sum out. thats only if u want to::--> www.myspace.com/mellow_bunnie lol. and um, i thnk ron from harry potter is HHOTT. chad hugo is HHOTT. i luv fashion made in the 40's,50's,60's,70's, and 80's. its really cool. and um, i like musiQ?? and comedy and horror movies lmao. my role model is madonna. dont take her from me lol jK mrgreen and im obsessed with dressing up in weird fashion. domokun domokun
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:25 am
my interest include the follow: sufin the net,watchin tv, keepin things neat
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:18 pm
helloooo, i'm nelly. i'm 18 annnd i like drawing, going out with my buddies and am currently going to oakland university. nice to meet you all!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:50 am
I'm Ayuki! Nice to meet you! I like movies that are good and send a message, but I absolutely hate meaningless action or romanticism..... stressed
Aside from that, I'm looking forward to Peter Jackson's next film (it's based on the game Halo, which I never played, but I don't care!) and also see some of his classics.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:12 pm
Hi! I'm Ina and i'm from Ojeda in Venezuela. I like movies very much, all kinds: FUnny, scary y romantic... Thanx for the invite... Nice to meet you all!!!
If any one wants to talk about film arts i'm happy to do it... xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:51 am
I Don't know if I posted my Profile here or not but anyway. Think of it as an update if I have.
I am 19 years old, and I am the biggest movie freak I know. I can memorize a movie word for word and line for line after seeing it only once. I have seen movies most others will never hear of, and that are older than my parents. I've seen Disney "Originals" before they remade them and many more that they will never touch again. I have 67- 68 movie in my collection, and 265 more on my Amazon wishlist.
I was born and raised in California (go figure), but my family moved this summer to New York. I, however, am in my second year of university at St. Francis Xavier (Home of the X-Men! Not kidding either). That's all the way up in Nova Scotia. I am studying Anthropology and Celtic studies, and hope to one day be an actress/writer/director of movies and plays. Hopefully a good portion of those will be in Irish Gaelic.
Well that's me in a nut shell.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:03 am
hi im kipper_04 and i was invitted to the guild!!!!!!!!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:35 pm
Hello, y'all!
My name is Karoil, and I am a 24-year-old aspiring film student, currently enrolled in a non-film graduate program at Oakland University in Michigan. When I finally get to film school, I plan to study theory, criticism, and what I like to call the "art history of film." I'm interested in studying genre film, mainly action and science fiction, and how different cultures produce different distinct genres with their own unique traits. Hopefully, I'll get a job teaching at some college somewhere, so that I can be a professional movie geek for the rest of my life.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:30 pm
Hihi 8]. I'm Electric Superstar. You can call me Melanie ;]. I'm a ten year old Girl living in Toronto, Canada. My Sis' account was Un-Noticable but she Quit. My Fav Movie is the Notebook ;]. And My fav Actress and Actor are Rachel McAdams and Johnny Depp ;].
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:45 pm
Hey. I'm Pook. I'm 24, live in North Hollywood. I'm a writer (ha, sort of). I like movies and TV, and I try to work in the TV industry as often as I can. Um, other than that, feel free to PM me to get to know me better.
Pook
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|