|
|
|
|
|
Rachel_Ruby55 Vice Captain
|
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:13 pm
Destiny "They've been gone for a long time, I'm gonna go look for them, do you wanna come with me?" I ask Rosetta as I start floating in the air.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:30 pm
I nodded and got up. "I'll follow you."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Akihana_autumn_flower247 Crew
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:55 pm
I smiled. "I'll guard first." I sat up and held my legs close to my chest. Then, I hummed and played with water that I was creating in the palms of my hands.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:36 pm
Destiny I nodded then flew in the direction that Sage went. I looked around until I saw Sage and Hail getting all cozy. "I told you Hail, Sage has the hots for you" I said with a grin, I like teasing them, they're a cute couple.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Rachel_Ruby55 Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:43 pm
I saw Destiny fly by. "Oh, shut up!" I laughed a little, "We were just messing with our powers. And he didn't mind getting wet...surprisingly." I got up and stretched. "How long have we been out here?"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:04 pm
Destiny I giggled "a long time, a very long time" I grinned.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Rachel_Ruby55 Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:07 pm
I was embarrassed. "Really? It didn't seem that long...." I laughed a little and made a heart with the water in my hands.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:14 pm
Destiny I started floating around on my back, it's a habit. I started thinking "well, who wants to go investigate inside the military base?" I know it was a random question but now that we are closer together as friends maybe we can at least try to get in and find out some stuff and the MWP and our pasts.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Rachel_Ruby55 Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:21 pm
"I think we should wait...but that's just my opinion..." I looked at everyone else and waited for their response.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:29 am
"It would be hard to get out of the base again though..wouldn't it?" I was throughly confused and tried.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Akihana_autumn_flower247 Crew
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:33 pm
Matthew sat in a comfy leather chair in his new office at the military base. The chair had wheels, and Matthew remembered when he always spun around in them when he was a kid. Now was not a time for fun though. He was speaking to the team of scientists who made the teenagers who they were. "So...Your saying they control the elements?" The lead scientist answered. "Yes, though none of them have killed a soldier to my knowledge, sir." "That's slightly good news. Do we know their disposition?" "They aren't erratic, but they could be at any moment. You know how adolescence is." "Those were some memories. Now...Do I have any references of sort, other then your team?" The lead scientist handed Matthew a stack of papers. "This is a copy of our notes. It should lend as much info as needed, sir." Matthew nodded and took the papers. "That is good...You are dismissed. Thank you much." He watched the scientists leave, then turned to look out his window. It showed an overview of the base. Matthew looked over the base, sighed, and started reading.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:25 pm
Destiny "Yes, it probably would be really hard to get in but I think we can manage, I also think we should sleep on it" I said as I yawned. "Besides, I wanna see how much more powerful Sage gets with the sun up" I said as I laid down in midair.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Rachel_Ruby55 Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:30 pm
"Honestly I say we go take a look I mean with us four together there is no stopping us."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:33 pm
"Cant we do it tomorrow? Im tried."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Akihana_autumn_flower247 Crew
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Rachel_Ruby55 Vice Captain
|
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:05 pm
Destiny "Three to one, you lose Sage. Now go to sleep hot head" I said as I yawned.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|