Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
Good Music/Bands/Singers Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:25 pm


I am back to listening to video game music. XD

Suteki da ne is just too wonderful to forget about! X3 FF vocal music is always pretty good though. Eyes On Me was average, but it grows on you. Koda Kumi's voice is lovely and I'm still mad they used Jade's version... I like Koda's better!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:38 pm


currently listening to Stephen Lynch. He's a singing comedian and the song I'm listening to is just a bit sacrilege, but oh well. I find it really amusing actually.

Mrs_BananaMan


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:52 pm


I like me a bit of Yeti. They are amazing!

In all seriousness, I've been listening to La Bamba by Richie Valens. It is my new theme. Besides that, it gets stuck in your head and stays there.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:46 pm


No it is Acid Queen. I can only get the orginal.. The one with Pete singing it. It's extremely strange the first few times, but after that, you get used to it.

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//