Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Favourite SuJu Pairings Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:41 pm


`♥ I DIDN'T MEAN THAT PACHE!! @___@

I saw that mini drama already!


I meant the other one with the cheerleading. >.>;
and if I watch it and I find that I saw it already, then ha!
Cause I'm not too sure if I saw the EunChul vid.
I saw the drama one already, silly goose! D;

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:16 am


LMAO, OH! Then... I don't think I saw it either. LOL. xDDD Sry JenJen! >w<

midnight v e n u s_


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:59 pm


The bestest pairing eva: YehWook

KangTeuk (Saw too many videos for this stressed ROFLcopter.)
EunHae
KyuMin
YehTeuk
KangYeh
KiChul
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:12 pm


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ xD it's okay, Danielle. (:

OMO! HANHEE, I LOVE HANHEE. xD
I wants to see HEEMIN AND HANHAE. MOREMORE. xD

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:15 pm


Well, there's also KiHae and ShiChul and DongTeuk and KangMin??

Yesh, I wanna see HanHee too! biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:02 am


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ I love HanHee moments to the max. heart

BAHAHAHA! I SAW SOME HEEHAE. heart
igocrazy. <3

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:14 pm


Ohmy, the good thing is, there's more HanHee moments now. biggrin Very good, very good. biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:28 pm


User Image

`♥ YESYES.
For some reason, I love HANHEE but like
i also love heehae & hanhae. it's silly. <3
cause they're so brotherly.


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:20 pm


So true. I like pairings with DongHae, cause everyone's so compatible with him. biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:34 pm



HoneyJaeSeung


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:27 pm


Thanks Jdene! I saw this kangteuk vid where it was mostly Mnet MCing, but the song was hecka good. biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:19 pm


xD speaking of KangTeuk, I went to teukies Cyworld and I saw this.



User Image

and they even have their own website biggrin but like it's in chinese but I think it's also in english just a bit though.

here's the link: www.kangteuk.com.cn

enjoy smile

Namu_Namz


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:17 am


Ahhh!!! SO CUTE!!! KANGTEUK IS THE CUTEST PAIRING EVER!!! *of course, there's EunHae*

Thank you Kaoru!!! biggrin ILY.

Teuk hyung
Ah?
Nothing. I just want to look at you.

So cute.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:40 am


User Image

`♥ AWWWW! That's too adorable! heart
They really look like them! whee

Thanks Kaoru. (:


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:18 am


lol~ so the ultimate hyung acknowledges the couple? rofl~
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//