Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
KyuHyun Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:10 pm


Yesh. He must act 18/19 like he is. O.o;;
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:52 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Nuuu! AT LEAST 8o%
hyperrr. DD;
KYUHYUN. i PARTICIPATED IN HIS PROJECT.
AISH! He gets to see my signature. ;DD

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:45 am


I did too.... >> biggrin
I wrote a part of the story. >.<
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:10 pm


lmao, i'm pretty sure that he'll love your siggy XD
and then he'll show it to heechul
and heechul will love it too!

nacom202


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:09 pm


She doesn't mean that siggy. like her.... >> How do you explain that? xp

Anyways.. It would be interesting to show them the thread guild. biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:24 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Aish. I meant my actual signature writing. >.>

AHHH! I paricipated inboth the story and signature. :]
KYUHYUN LOVEE. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:59 am


Is it too late to send my siggy? I'd need to find a scanner... >>
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:25 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

ERRMM. Not sure. Most likely not?
It`s not too late
The deadlines Jan.21st at 11:59 pm PST.
So you still have like a day or two? :]

Ooshiee. KyuHyun`s going to love his gift. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Eunhee33

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:16 pm


omg. magnae kyuhyun is so cute! "thats cool!" lol. he was cute during dancing out!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:07 am



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

yes! I love how he does that hand
motion with his lips. heart GOSHERs.
KyuHyun is sooo cute. He is getting hyper
every second. I hope. xD

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:26 pm


lol. hyper every second? ^^;;
I loved him dancing out, so cute~ heart
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:28 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

YES. Because. I said so. Mmkay? :]

YES. That`s cool. I`m going to keep doing
the hand motion to that. Especially, at school. >w<

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:45 pm


*envisions it* eek
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
rofl
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:48 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

MUAHAHAHA. xDD YERR.
You knows it. :]

I`ll be all: -does KyuHyun`s hand motion-
Eberyone: O_O WTF ARE YOU DOING?!
Me: -sings- That`s cool.

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:02 pm


*laughs*

*note to self* Learn random hand movements and do them at school... >>
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//