Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
DongHae Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:55 am


hee hee hee~ Must watch at lunch/5th period
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:06 pm


hahaha.
you won't be disappointed.
that's for sure. 3nodding

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:47 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Yes. D: Oh and HanKyung! xD

DONGHAE SO CUTE WHEN HE
PLAY SPEED ENGLISH ON SGB!
HE ACT LIKE DULLIE THE DINOSAUR! heart *0*

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:22 am


Hahah.
That was funny when they kept saying alligator.
Well, it was either alligator or dinosaur.
I don't quite remember, it was a while back. xd

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:10 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Yes. :] hahaha;; D-Do you know Dullie? xD
haah. DongHae is my cutiee dinosaur! <3

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:36 pm


ahahaha.
I can imagine him in a dinosaur outfit now ..
rofl

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:09 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
He could be like the cutest dinosaur
that EVER lived! heart whee 4laugh blaugh

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:11 pm


donghae is sooo hot!!! lol my friend ,kim, likes him the best

sunset_dreamer


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:27 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> xD He is.
My friend LingLing loves him the best too.
>.> No reason not to. XD

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:41 pm


Yeah.
My cousin loves him the best too.
But it's true.
There is no absolute reason not to love him. ^-^
He's one of the most hyper in the group!

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:55 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Yes. I love when DongHae sings
in English. Makes me melt. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:57 pm


Yeah.
When he was singing Santa Clause is Coming to Town, in Korean,
it was so cute.
I was practically singing along with him!

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:04 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Yes. D: Same here. >.> But in English. =T
muahahaah. He sang So Sick from Neyo. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:07 pm


Yeah.
He was great but you could hear his Korean accent.
DongHae Love! heart

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:10 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> I know. Dx
He`ll get better in time. :]
He`s an AMAZING singer.
One of the best in the band. *0*

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//