Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
EunHyuk Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:06 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

THAT WAS HILARIOUS.
I like died of laughter. <3
rofl I must re-watch it. ;]

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:02 pm


I know!
At first, I was like .. this isn't funny.
( it was cuz he had already said that even before )
But then when his face was shown,
I cracked up so badly.
I kept re-watching it too.
Hehe.
Silly Eunhyuk!

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:07 pm


Jdene


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pinay Ako heart
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:00 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Yush! Silly HyukJae Oppa~ heart
Aiish! He so cutee in the pics. <3
You`re so gorgeous~ rofl <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:19 pm


Hahah.
I love HyukJae Oppa!
He doesn't look as happy as he usually does in these pictures though!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:47 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

=OO!
And why is that? o_o
HyukJaee is happy, I`m suree. >.>
At least, I hope so. D:
True, he doesn`t look as happy but he is. DX
I think. DD: Aiiish! HyukJae oppa~ Smile more. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:05 am


Yes!
Smile more!
Yeah, he's happy.
It's just in the pictures he doesn't look so happy,
But we know he is. 3nodding
HyukJae Oppa Fighting!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:50 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Mmhmm. He took a break from smiling
for a while? DD:
Aiish. Ish okies. HyukJae opaa is still
kawaii. heart whee 4laugh

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


donutdame

Invisible Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:18 pm


She's right. In those last pictures...his cheeks look thinner I think?
He's still kyoot though...<3
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:47 pm


Yeah.
They do.
Poor HyukJae.
It was probably because he was sick recently.
heart HyukJae heart

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


sunset_dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:12 pm


i think eunhyuk is really good at dancing...and he is sooo funny!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:19 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Yush! He funny dancing king.
heart Aish. I hope he doesn`t feel sick
anymore. ]: HYUKJAEE! <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:03 pm


Yeah.
I think he's better now ! blaugh
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:54 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

OMG! His dance on Heroin 6 with other
SuJu members. So hott. *0* Cutieee. <3
He dances amazingly. heart HYUKKJAE

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:23 pm


Yes he does. 3nodding
Gosh,
The things I'd do to be able to see him dance live.
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//