Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SungMin Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nacom202

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:10 am


exactly! lmao, ye, naturally pouty. I don't know, but that's how it kinda seems like to me...

But the 3 pictures when he's pulling his hood up is ADORABLE!! blaugh heart

especially the last one with the funny face
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:14 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

He is sooo cute. Aish!
I love his shirt. It`s soo pink! xD >w<

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:38 pm


i know!! I love him & his pink shirt, its cute!! heart
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:45 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

haha.
Early SAEING-IL CHUKAHAMNIDA SUNGMINNIE!
It`s coming VERY soon. >w<

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:31 pm


Yes it is!
Hehe.
heart Sungmin Oppa! heart
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:09 am


Lmao, it's a big change
from black hair, but I
think that he looks
pretty good blonde too.
Still adorable as always.
I kinda want that hoodie,
lmao

nacom202


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:05 am



「 ← K o k O → 」

AHHH! SungMin! His burffday.
<3 Saeing-il Chukahmnida!!
Truning 21 in Korea and 2o over here! heart

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:54 pm


xd Yay!! Saeing-il Chukahmnida, Sungmin-oppa!!! heart

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:18 pm


Jdene



heart HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNGMIN!
heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pinay Ako heart
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:08 pm


aaaw, he looks so cute!

nacom202


SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:16 pm


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Jdene



heart HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNGMIN!
heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pinay Ako heart

Aww.. that's so cute!!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:58 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

>=T
Aish! Cutiee SungMin!
He`s doing PAYCEE signs. >w<
SAEING-IL CHUKAHAMNIDA!

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


nacom202

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:54 pm


one of my friends just showed me a drama and sungmin was in it (other than FINDING LOST TIME or Blue Pearl). Other than Kibum I think that Sungmin is a really good actor!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:28 pm


really? i want to see that drama with sungmin in it.. can u tell us what drama is it?

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:27 pm


Those pictures are so adorable!

heart HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNGMIN OPPA! heart
SARANGHAEYO!!
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//