Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
KangIn Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:41 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Yes. That`s what I forgot to tell Redeim. xD
That she still has more time to enter. XDD
I did a peace sign for Kangin. V sign. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:48 pm


We could do what we wanted for the picture?
I thought that we had to imitate him? xD

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:51 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

You do have to.
Kangin does the "V" sign a lot.
Doesn`t he? >.>;; D:

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:54 pm


Hmm..
I can't recall.
But it's all good as long as they accept the picture. ^-^

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:56 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

I hope they did.
Because when I entered the SungMin project
they replied back immediately.
And they didn`t reply for the Kangin project. >.>

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:03 pm


That's weird.
They replied for me.
Maybe they didn't reply because you already sent a picture along with it?

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:04 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

o_o Awwww. Pooie.
What`d they ssay to you? emo

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:44 pm


They just told me to send in a picture before the 6th.
Maybe they didn't email you back because you already had the picture and they're already putting it in there?
I don't know.
Hopefully you get in yeah?

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:02 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

I hope so.
And I hope they send the finished project to us.
As in like a pic. I want to see how it looks like. >w<

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:07 pm


Yeah I know.
Or maybe they'll just post it in the forum so all of us can see.
It'd be easier that way. 3nodding

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:58 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Trueee. Must see it. D:<
xDD I`m craving to see it. >.>
I hope Kangin&&SungMin like it.
I bet they will. heart

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:20 pm


Yeah.
They better!
So much time on it,
And if they don't it's just kind of sad. emo

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:48 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

But I know, they`ll likee it because
it`s from the fans and it`s made with lovee. <3
muahahaha. Kangin`s burffday in 11 days. *0*

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:48 pm


sorry, i just suddenly feel like saying this
and i couldn't really say it to my other friends
since they're offline...
so :

kangin korea's number one raccoon!
blaugh
okay i'm done

nacom202


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:32 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

DDX
Likkkerr chhh`yeah. D8
Because. Kangin is RAD likee that. D;
Oooshie! Kanngin oppa~
Kangin always gets irritated when others
say their fav members are someone
different than him. XDDD But ish okies. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//