Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Dreams of Super Junior Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:51 am


OMG THERE ARE LIKE SO MANY THAT I CAN'T READ THEM ALL @_@ BUT I love the story of yesung 3nodding heart
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:12 pm


`♥ After camping, I'll be sure to read them ALL.
And give some feedback on what I think. :]

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


midnight v e n u s_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:43 pm


[+~♥Everday, Everynight, Everywhere
This connected feelings...♥~+]



I don't remember my dreams. xD; I remember .. some. But I don't recall any with SuJu. TT^TT; I remember one with DBSK, w-inds. and SS501, though! xDD


[+~♥..will always be our truth
Now, our tale begins..♥~+]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:04 am


`♥ rofl!
SJ dreams are always amazing. lol heart
Has anyone had a dream of Super Junior with you going to an amusement park?
NOW THAT IS JUSTTTT AMAZING. *~*

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:44 pm


O__O I had another dream of themI was somewhere, and EunHyuk came up to me randomly, and asked me who I liked in Super Junior the most. Somehow, I understood him and he did the same. O__O Then, he lead me to EeTeuk. biggrin HE WAS SMILING.... and he signed some paper. I was sorta happy. Then, I woke up.

Yes, I would love to go to an amusement park with Suju. biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:53 pm


OMG !! I had this dream that I was with EunHyuk on the parlament hill and kissing him while the fireworks were there O.O Cuz I went there yesterday with mai friends and I always dream of something good after a good day ^^ and let me tell you that it almost felt real !!

he was like looking deep in mai eyes and then he put mai hair on the back of mai just like in the movies then we frenched kissed whee

but man was my heart pounding so hard and fast that I thought that it was going to come out !!! xD and then Eeteuk came and we were hugging cuz it was his Bday on Canada day and he said that the fireworks were meant for him xd

Namu_Namz


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:48 pm


`♥ ROFLOL! Awww, how sweet.
lmfao! >w< Ahhh, that dream would be so unbelievable to me. >.>;

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:44 am


Dude, that is the AWESOMEST dream. (I'm so kiddy) biggrin That would never happen to me. D: EunHyuk's so awesome.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:25 pm


`♥ LOL. It's kinda racy though. wink
EEEKKK~ LOL. If dongHae were to kiss you, he's probably kiss and tell to his mom. XD

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:35 pm


Really?Hm...yeah, I guess.

DongHae's weird then.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:07 pm


`♥ CAUSE HE SAID ONCE.
Whenever I kiss a girl, I come home and tell my family.
He kiss and tell. XD He's so cute. >w<

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:08 pm


@___@ I see. How random.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:05 pm


`♥ Oh yes.
It's like -
DongHae : Mom! I kissed a girl, I kissed a girl!
Mother : Oh, really? How was it? Do you like her?
DongHae : It was fine! :] Yes, I do.
Mother : What's her name?
DongHae : JenJen I forget...

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:07 pm


Haha, lol.
DongHae oppa is love. heart

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:24 pm


`♥ Man, he's so adorable.
Today, I was DongHae festing. He's sooo darn hot. AHH! <3

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//