Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goths_Arent_Losers

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:34 am


hi! i'm sara. but most of my ethereal friends call me Casper.
i was one of the randomly invited. xp
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:44 am


I was randomly invited too, the guild seemed interesting, so I checked it out and now here I am. Hey everyone. razz  

there were wolves


Kadeus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:24 am


Hey guys and gals. I'm Kadeus I'm 24, and I love anything that has to do with music, movies and food (I'm not fond of Opera and I like some rap and some horror flicks)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:20 am


LOL I joined this Guild a few weeks ago and I forgot to introduce myself hehe. My name is Carla B. and I'm 20 yrs old! I live in New Orleans and am in college (Well I'm taking online courses since my the university I go to is closed for now). My major is fashion merchandising! I'm moving to New York soon so I can finish my major but for now I am stuck at home jobless because of Hurricane Katrina.

If anybody knows a way to get a lot of gold let me know! I want to dress my little person cooler lol smile

smile4carla


Visual Candy Pop

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:33 am


Moca Choca, Blagger smagger? o_<
I feel loved! Moi gots a random Invitation here...o_o; what is this about anyways?
Oh well.... XP Im...1200 years old and still working it =D

-does a jig- Erm....Hi, im BelovedSadistic...aka.Puppet master willy wonka. Damn Scruffy!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:15 am


Hello! I got invited here.

Call me Janus for short. I'm 18 yo. I'm a military otaku (thus, I like very much war movies).

Like war movies and some comedy also.

Sniper Shuji


covo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:41 pm


yo...I'm covo...ya...I love Harry Potter...I ran out of things to say...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:25 pm


Hi Im Lacey from Texas Im 18. I love movies! I LOVE LOST, the TV show. Its probably my favorite thing. I see alot of people love Harry Potter, that must be a good thing here, i love Harry also! LOL I was randomly invited so that makes me lucky to be here i guess. Ive never been invited to a guild before. Geeze that probably made me sound geeky...... lol! ok in all honesty i am a geek!! lol wel ive said too much so umm hi everyone!!! biggrin

LaceyBoo


BlueDude#2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:20 pm


Hi. I'm new to the guild. My name is BlueDude#2, and I love LOTR and HP!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:41 pm


HI MY NAME IS SEANNA BUT YOU WON'T BE ABLE PRONOUNCE IT
YOU MIGHT KNOW ME FROM MY OTHER ACCOUNT, CUNTY MCCUNTFACE
WHICH WAS PERMA BANNED

I CHEW ON MY SLEEVES A LOT
I LIKE DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES, GILMORE GIRLS, THE L WORD, AND THE SIMPLE LIFE
I HATE THE MOVIE CLOSER IT PISSES ME OFF AND MAKES ME WANT TO STAB SOMEONE
THE ONLY GOOD PART ABOUT IT IS NATALIE PORTMAN
I LIKE THE DREAMERS, SIN CITY, HARRY POTTER, THE CROW, FIGHT CLUB, CHELSEA WALLS, AND A CLOCKWORK ORANGE

ONE TIME I WANTED TO BE A MOVIE DIRECTOR
NOW I'M JUST GOING TO SETTLE FOR HAIR CUTTING AND BEING A STARVING POET
I'M TURNING EIGHTEEN ON DECEMBER 9TH
I'M AGORAPHOBIC AND HAVE ADULT ADD

I LIKE THRIFT STORE DRESSES AND REALLY WHITE SOCKS
I SLEEP WITH MY BLANKET OVER MY HEAD
THE ROLLING STONES AND BOB DYLAN ARE THE BEST THINGS EVER
I NEVER ANSWER MY HOME PHONE

SLEATER-KINNEY IS A REALLY REALLY GOOD BAND
SOMETIMES I'M LAZY AND HATE PUNCTUATION

ALL THE PICTURES OF ME SUCK AND ARE OUTDATED

I SMOKE
I DO A LOT OF DRUGS
I ONLY DRINK WINE OR TEQUILA









I'M A GIRL

i fought gandhi

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

240sxforever

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:20 pm


Hello all,

I am a 20 year old college student from Midwest, USA.

When not hanging out with friends, playing video games or working, I enjoy studying the calssical cultures of Mesoamerica and Egypt.

I am a night announcer with KXMS Fine arts radio, and most of my online time comes while at work.

My favorites list is long and diverse so I will save that for another thread.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:04 pm


hi
my name is hillary
im 12 years old
you invited me to this guild a couple of weeks ago
i just now figured out how to use it
weird huh
well bye see ya

hillary7099


heart break

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:40 am


um.... yeah... my name is sephiroth... um im not on too much... im a cashier at wal-mart and i work nights and go to school days... but i do have a little passion for rp'ing every now and then so dont be shy.... pm me.... i love you.... lol jk... but not really heart
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:41 am


im 18 years old... my my space name is kaitisman....but im single... i cant change it...

heart break

Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//