Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Chatterbox
OFF TOPIC!!!! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit


Mysterious Brett


High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:43 pm


SYFFER
Just a joke that comes to mind:

Three men commited crimes and wanted to be forgiven. They went to a church to confess.

The first guy walked up to the priest and said "forgive me father for I have sinned". Priest says "what have you fdone my son?" Guy says "I've killed a man". Priest says "Go drink from the holy water and walk out and you'll be forgiven.

Second guy does the same thing and he says "I've slept with many women". Priest gives him the same solution and he does it

Third guy walks in and says "forgive me father for I have sinned". The priest says "What have you done my son?" Guy says "I peed in the holy water." whee


*Dies laughing*

I'll have to remember that joke; it was hilarious! xd
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:02 pm


uh............ huh????? i am so confused! has anyone here ever read any of the Redwall series books by Brian Jacques???? those are my favorite books in the history of time! i would say that i have read them all but i havent there is the new one High Rhulain that the library seems to never have in.

Ishikawa Miyuki

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hakushika

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:05 pm


Anyone ever seen "Doom" yet?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:35 pm


bump

saiyan2k1



Mysterious Brett


High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:46 pm


I'm glad I decided to visit this place today. I just got a pink link here. biggrin

I love this guild. heart
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:31 pm


ninja

Chibi_Maru-chan


SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:13 pm


Hakushika
Anyone ever seen "Doom" yet?
basically no storyline, all gore and blood, it sucks.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:05 pm


Merry Christmas everyone!

SYFFER
Captain



Mysterious Brett


High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:53 am


For a sticky, nobody has posted in this thread in a while. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:57 am


Question, wasn't there a DBZ wallpaper thread here? I can't find it anywhere.

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:30 am


Saiyan X
Question, wasn't there a DBZ wallpaper thread here? I can't find it anywhere.
Here you go bud http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=447629
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:56 pm


SYFFER
Saiyan X
Question, wasn't there a DBZ wallpaper thread here? I can't find it anywhere.
Here you go bud ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=447629

thanks man.

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:15 pm


Saiyan X
SYFFER
Saiyan X
Question, wasn't there a DBZ wallpaper thread here? I can't find it anywhere.
Here you go bud ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=447629

thanks man.Don't mention it.

So how's everyone doing? MikoBura has very busy lately so I'm taking care of the guild until she can return. If you guys have any questions or concerns, feel free to mail me.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:48 pm


i think dragon ball is the best anime of all anime show.............
goku is the strongest of all xd stressed xd

saotocalibur

Reply
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//