Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
KyuHyun Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:06 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

@nacom- Yeppers. I realized that too. >.>
Odd. xDD @____@;;



KyuHyun looking so happy singing in the pic
I posted. <3 : DDD


Oooo! Sukiraa~ xD
=OO! I spy Kello Kitty. xDD
KYUHYUN is clapping. o_o :] <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:15 pm


Haha.
He does look happy!
He's a cutie. ^-^

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:44 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Gosh. He should like
MC on the radio show with Kangin. So
he`s not lonely. xDD Or EeTeuk with Kangin.
But still. KyuHyun is starting to get more childish
now-a-days. I`m liking it. xD<3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:09 am


Yeah.
I like it too.
blaugh
Ryeowook is getting childish too!
Specially on Kangin's radio show.

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:55 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Yesh!
RYEOHYUN! <3
Mooharhar. KYUHYUN AND HIS
CHILDISHNESS. heart Goooshhies.
He needs to be a bit more outgoing. D;

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:02 am


I agree.
They're one of the most mellowest people.
I think Kibum hasta be one of the quietest too. xD

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:09 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Yush! o_o
Quiet littlt KiBum. <3
xD and Non-outgoing KyuHyun. <3
Just you wait. xD
They will become more LOUD and ACTIVE soon.
I hope. o_o 4laugh heart

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:12 pm


Yeah!
They better!
I love it when they're all hyper and loud!
It makes them even more adorable! biggrin

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:59 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

omgosh! I know. AHHH!~ <3
I LOVE IT! xD
KyuHyun would get MORE fans if he were more active.
*o* HE IS CUTIE TOORTLE. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:03 pm


I'd like to see more of KyuHyun also... Besides K.R.Y. and SuJu, he like, just drops off the face of the earth... The dramas too

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:17 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Yesh!
Drops off the face of the earth? o_o;;
Hmmm? Whaaaaa...? >.>

KYUHYUN. *o* Geez.
It seems like he isn`t in SuJu
SOMEEETIMEEES. Because. He is not as
outgoing as the others. But I stil lubb him. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:48 am


KyuHyun looks cute when his hair is flat
and when he's happy. blaugh And as for
quiet...Kibum is super quiet! He barely
talked at all except for a few moments
when he fooled around.
E.g. prank on hankyung

nacom202


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:14 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

xD Truee.
aish. I love KyuHyun`s hair the best
when it`s spiked up. Kinda like DongHae`s hair.
He looks cute. I like the his hair flat too. :]
KYUHYUN. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:02 am


I loooovers his hair in the minidrama.


He acts so mature though... >> *whaps him* Act your age boy.

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:37 am



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

YER. ;] So shmexii. xD

I know. OMGosh. Like. He acts matur-er then cuite Teukie. <3
Argh. HE MUST BE HYPERRR. D: I still wuv him. :]<3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//