Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
EunHyuk Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:29 pm


Hehe.
I love those pictures.
He's such a camera whore,
But who cares!
He's hot ^-^
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:32 pm


those pictures of eunhyuk are so cute!!
Eunhyuk is so awesome!!!

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:47 am



「 ← K o k O → 」

HyukJae just keeps getting sexier.
Aish! Opppa loooovee. <3
He is dancing king. *0*

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:30 pm


*Nod Nod*
All Hail the dancing king
Hyukjae Oppa!!!
heart

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:29 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Goshies.
His dancing on a new vid on youtube
was amazing. *000* Aish! Sexy~
He was dancing to Justin Timberlake. heart

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:39 pm


Hehe.
He's such a cutie.
He can dance, sing, rap, and be silly at the same time ^-^

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:11 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Because he is MAGIC boy. D:<
Woooo! HyukJaee~ People on
youtube think that HyukJae don`t have the looks.
Just when he is dancing they think he is sexy. He hott all the time
mad

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:21 pm


Yeah that's true.
He is!
People just can't see it.
They're so blind. stressed

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:21 pm


Actually, Hyukjae is the JEWEL boy, not magic boy.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:24 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

He is also magic boy. SO D:
xDD MAGIC JEWEL BOY. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:27 pm


lol.
Let's just stick to what HyukJae Oppa likes to be called.
That way, there's no problems. xD
heart HyukJae Oppa! heart
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:29 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Mmmkay. Like EunHyuk.
Err something. >.>
HYUKJAEEEE~ heart

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:53 pm


Hehe.
I love how his name is Jewel Boy though.
Super Junior's Jewel Boy!
biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:55 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Yush!

User Image
Silly Jewel Magic Boy. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:46 pm


Haha.
I love that video.
Especially because of what Kangin said.
" I know this is funny, but the face behind the mask is hilarious! "
Hehe.
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//