Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SungMin Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nacom202

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:17 pm


lmao, what if our guild had a party and we get a box delivered, and then we find sungmin in the box. razz
that would be so cool *.* but that'll never happen sweatdrop

hey, was sungmin in FINDING LOST TIME with Yoochun (dbsk) and SooHyun?

because there was a guy on there who was a super cutey and I liked and I think his name was sungmin too...
it was suju's sungmin right...?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:07 am



「 K O K O 」

--> Duuude, I alreeady said I`m shipping myself there.
I`ll get there before you do. muahaahah. DDDx

@nacom-
I don`t know. I`ll have to watch it. Can you send the link?

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


nacom202

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:46 pm


sure, here ya go!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FZmGFzJFGCQ&mode=related&search=


you have to wait a bit for yoochun to have a flashback and then you see sungmin...^^' he looks so cute
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:49 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:05 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:43 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> AWWWWWWWW!
AHHHHHHHH! HE SO CUTE AND HOTT! heart _ heart
His black hair. ***0000*** <3 LOOOVE.

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


nacom202

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:27 pm


i like the one that's called curiosity and challenge (both from the small pictures)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:43 am



「 K O K O 」

--> All those pics are soooo effin` hawtt. <3
Especially, cause his black haor. @_@
HE looks soo cute. LOLOLOL. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


nacom202

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:10 am


he was hot from the start razz
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:05 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Truee. xDD
Aish! SungMinnnnnn+black hair= heart
SungMinnnn+blonde hair= 4laugh

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


nacom202

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:20 pm


lmao, i love how his face is like...naturally pouty or whatever. it's so cute!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:41 pm


Jdene


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pinay Ako heart

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:03 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> o_o Naturally pouty? xDD

Aww. Those pics are soo lovely~ whee
Pink boy. Man, he sure does love pink. heart 4laugh

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:09 pm


Ahh.. Sungmin is so cute in those pictures!!!

heart I love you, Sungmin!!! heart

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:14 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

xD Who doesn`t love SungMin?? o_o
It`s scary to think that anti-SuJu fans would hate SungMin.
DD:< It`s like unbelievable. He`s too cute to dislike. >:B

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//