Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
ShinDong Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:24 am


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    ROFL. So girlie~ xDD
    I WANT IT SO BADLY. gonk
    Gimme ShinDong~ rofl
    He gots style~ BD It looks like it has a fase
    in the front. rofl aww and it says; Super Junior. <3

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:25 pm


Hehe.
I like Sungmin Oppa's scooter better. heart
Shindong's is quite cute though. ^-^

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:14 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    HEiN?!
    SungMin has a scooter?! O_O
    You have a pic, please?
    Although, I love ShinDong`s. xDD<3

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:55 pm


Yeah, Sungmin has a scooter.
His is pink as well, and has stars on it.
I'm not sure if I saved the picture though.
But, if I find it then I'll be sure to post it up for you!

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:40 pm


Oh yeh I have that pic
Tah Dah! Sungmins pink scooter with the stars on it


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:33 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    ROFL. OMG THANK YOU BOTH. rofl
    AWW! It`s adorable~ I acutally can`t choose. xD<3

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:38 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
credit soompi
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:09 pm


Shindong dyed his hair too?
It looks like the same color as Sungmin's hair..
But his hair looks kind of cool.

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:13 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
credit soompi
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:40 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    xD He dyed his hair? rofl
    It`s a new look but it`s cool. Me likes. :]
    Not as over teh top like SungMin`s. @___@
    Go ShinDong~ :]<3

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


anniebum_

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:22 pm


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Oh yeh I have that pic
Tah Dah! Sungmins pink scooter with the stars on it


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PWOAHH! CUTE BIKE I WANT IT!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:21 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    MY DADDY SAW THE BIKE JUST NOW
    and he was like; I have a bike like that too in the Philippines
    except it`s red and doesn`t have all those designs. xD
    Except he said it in kapangpangan.
    And i was all; O_O GIMME. WE MUST SPRAYPAINT IT. xD

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:22 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
credit soompi
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:46 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    Haha. Look at ShinDong goo~ BDD;<3
    Oo~ He kinda looks like a litto kid in the first pic? o-o

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:01 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//