Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior Merchandise Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:36 pm



「 K O K O 」

@Redeim-
omg! Lucky butt butt. D:<
I don`t even have a phone! So how lame a** that is.
>:B I want to learn how to change the tune, background, cover display
and wallpaper to SuJu when I get a phone! TEACH ME HOW?! gonk

XD SAME HERE MY BINDER IS FILLED with SuJu-ness.
heart

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:56 pm


~Jdene~

"You are my all my everything"
"Cause you'll always be my all my everything"


User Image
Suju phones I guess

~Mahal Kita heart ~

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:00 pm



「 K O K O 」

omg! =O!
You found it! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
heart
Kamsahamnida! <3

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:42 pm


~Jdene~

"You are my all my everything"
"Cause you'll always be my all my everything"


Your welcome :]
~Mahal Kita heart ~

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:01 pm



「 K O K O 」

Where`d you find it?!
I found it on google.
>.>';;

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:47 am


Han Kyung's phone looks like an alien. lol~

And I want Shin Dong's! gonk It's so cool~~~ So are Dong Hae's and Hee Chul's~ *is now envious*

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:49 pm



「 K O K O 」

Huh? Which one`s HanKyung`s?

I only seen HeeChul`s, HyukJae`s, and DongHae`s cell phones on youtube.
SOOOOO SEXY! heart

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:13 pm


Fourth one down on the left. assuming I'm reading the hangul right. *still new to it*

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:11 am



「 K O K O 」

--> Wow. It does look like an alien. @.@

....

I WANT IT! heart scream

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:10 am


roflmao

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:31 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> How do you know it`s HanKyung`s though? o.o;;

I want a motorolla razor like HyukJae, DongHae and HeeChul have.
D: heart domokun scream gonk

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:45 am


Cause if I'm reading the hangul right, it says "Han Geng"
~edit~ It actually says "Han Kyung" but he writes his name "Han Geng"

I just want a motorolla. T^T Or a camera phone.

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:37 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Ah...I see. >.>;; HANKYUNG OPPA LOVE! heart

I want motorolla RAZOR! *-0-*

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:05 pm


I just want..... A cool phone like theirs~~~ Especially Shin Dong's. >> (The one that looks like a camera more than phone)

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:46 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> omg! That looks soo cool.
I want it too. omg! omg! I wonder if they
have any of them in Canada. D:

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//