Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Dreams of Super Junior Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cookikichoo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:34 pm


wow!! intresting dreams

I don't remember having a dream about Super Junior..maybe I had one and then I forgot.. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:30 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    xD rofl, aww.
    I`ve always tried to force myself to have dreams of them.
    sounds sillie, but it`s true. xD and also i force myself to
    dream of lufflie Big Bang as well. <3

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:17 pm


omg xD check this out pplz !

I had this dream yesterday about yesung sleeping on my couch in the living room and then I kissed him on his cheek. then, when I turn my head to watch tv, yesung looked at me he said in english :

- That's not the right way to kiss...

and then he did a sexy face but he had a smirk on his face instead while he was approching me whee omg!!

User Image

and then I was awaken and disturbed by my stupid alarm clock at 6:30 in the morning :/ scream

I wanted to die!! burning_eyes crying

STUPID EXAMS!!!!!!!


and in the class that I went for my history exam, There was a picture of the cat in Shrek with his eyes so cute and adorable ^^ that it reminded me of heechul 3nodding

User Image

and I had a lot of confidence that I can succeed This Test!!! smile I dunno sorry for pplz who don't like me talking about mai personal things... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:52 pm


`♥ AWW! I HOPE ONE DAY THAT DREAM WILL COME TRUE TO YOU. XD
HE MUST KISS YOU PASSIONATELY THAT YOU FAINT. XD

OMFG AHHHHHHHH~
MY HEECHUL IS A CUTIE, I NEVER GET
TIRED OF SEEING THAT GIF. heart - heart

I had this dream. >.>; Where...EeTeuk? O_O
He kissed me on this show where they were
in China playing that..game. The Sina interview.
He just kissed me...XD

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:00 pm


[.`JenJen`.]
`♥ AWW! I HOPE ONE DAY THAT DREAM WILL COME TRUE TO YOU. XD
HE MUST KISS YOU PASSIONATELY THAT YOU FAINT. XD

OMFG AHHHHHHHH~
MY HEECHUL IS A CUTIE, I NEVER GET
TIRED OF SEEING THAT GIF. heart - heart

I had this dream. >.>; Where...EeTeuk? O_O
He kissed me on this show where they were
in China playing that..game. The Sina interview.
He just kissed me...XD

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .


xD thanx so much KimJenJen (ur family name from now on :]) ur so kind ^^iloveU heart xD and ur making me faint just thinking about him kissing me so PASSIONATELY for realz whee just imagine chullie or hangeng going for you :O those dreams MUST COME TRUE!!!! xD

At least you got a kiss from eeteuk !! biggrin I was going to receive a kiss from yesung but skool blew it away mad xD but noooo!! skool first xD

did he kissed you on the cheek, frenched or just kissed you on the lips really hard and for a long time? ;D
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:13 pm


`♥ LMFAO! OHYEAAHH.
He must kissh you like you've never been kissed before. XD


OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO !!
KOARU, STOPPPIT. ROFL AHAHAHAHAH
YOu'RE MAKING ME DROOL SO MUCH THAT MY HOUSE IS BEING FLOODED. D;
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ heart ILY. XDD

Well, it was just a peck on the lips.
lmfao, he kissed me and then I was like; O_O -runs away blushing-
And then he start slooking for me everywhere, and I'm like backstage, giggling and turning red. >>;

And then.
IT'S OVER BECAUSE MY WALKING ALARM WAKES ME UP AS WELL.
Walking alarm = My dad.

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:32 pm


I THINK THAT ANOTHER DREAM IS COMMING SOON !! XD
ok so I think that i have an rendez-vous with a special someone ;D -Cough yesung get ur cute behind here! Cough- ;D

Same to U ;D They must kiss you so hard that you faint and then they go : JENJEN!!!
and then ur like: I'm ok, really shall we proceed?
Heechul: With pleasure miss Kim wink *bends down to kiss you SOO PASSIONATELY THAT U CAN'T EVEN TELL IF IT'S REALITY OR A DREAM :O *
hangeng : I'm so jealous that I must show her my love more than heechul!!

Cause I can't stop thinking about them boyz xD

awww the power of dreams that makes girls drool till they say no more!! xD * I don't want it to stop , is that ok with you yesungie? ;D
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:39 pm


O__O I had three dreams about them. None about kissing. Bleh.

1: there was some random sleepover at my house, and all of my sister's friends were there. So, we were brushing our teeth, and since I was done, I went into my sister's room, and suddenly, every suju member was crowded somewhere. So, EeTeuk and someone else were at the computer. So, I went over, and talked to Teukie. He stared at me, and left the room. So, as he went down the stairs, I told him I loved him. Then, he glared at me.

2: My dad randomly brought Super Junior home. O___O And suddenly, he could speak Korean fluently. But all the Suju peoples knew Chinese. So, I asked my sister if Teukie knew Chinese too, then she said,'His chinese is on the third level!' and I was like O____Oll, and then, I saw them in my dad's room, watching TV.

3: Bleh. I think this one had only HeeChul in it. I forgot what was it though.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:59 pm


ah mang :/ I wish to speak Korean in my dream 2 3nodding !! gonk I can only speak spanish, french and english :S I wanna learn more korean and chinese 2 ^^
if only my grand papi would be here with me to teach me cry ...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:59 pm


`♥ AH! KOARU! XD
You're making me spazz so much
that my eye is gonna pop out!!! [ew, gross] rofl
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ rofl heart
yehsungie! go and grab koaru!
YehSung; Right away boss! -grabs koaru-
JenJen; -kicks them both in a closet and locks them in there-

!@KhKid; ROFL. XD Wow. They seem pretty... easy living? xD

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:57 am


XD OMG!! JENJEN UR MAKING ME MELT ON MAI CHAIR THAT I DON'T WANNA GET OF AND CAN'T CUZ I'M STUCK !!!! XD

OH MAI FREAKING G !!! I NEVER WANNA THINK ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT YESUNGIE whee

oh and I read this famfic about yesung, holy crapy !!! it was so good that it maid me shed a tear xD it was so sad and romantic ^^ ahh...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:42 pm


`♥
xd bahahahaha
yu're dream come true. ;D

AISH~ SHOW ME.

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:27 am


OK ^^


here's the site for yesung's fanfic
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/kiribyi/

and this is for more fanfics ^^

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/index.shtml

enjoy !!! 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:19 pm


`♥ XD Thank you!
I'l read them when I have the chance.
I've been so busy and tired lately.
I'll read then A.S.A.P. :]

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:08 pm


O___O yay! Fanfics!! biggrin
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//