Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Relarwen Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:49 pm


Goofy_Goober87
Relarwen
Goofy_Goober87
Relarwen
Ya, I got their CD for only like $5, I luv it. ^_^ What is new with you?
$5 eek thats a good price. Hm...whats up with me....um....Well just going to some classes today xp Not looking forward to it but oh well. Then i'll probably just be a lazy procrastinator and watch t.v. or be on here all weekend instead of working on all the papers I have to do. stare Whats up with you?


I got the CD for that price cuz my dad is in the club for Best Buy so he gets coupon things, so I used his one to get the CD $10 off. Only thing with me is that I am going to see the Christian Rock band "Thousand Foot Krutch" with me friend John on Sat. I am so excited. ^_^ TTYL.
that sounds cool. have fun wink ttyl


Yes, I think it will be fun too. How did your classes go?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:32 pm


My bio class....it'd be a good class if my teacher new how to teach. He's this old man who just tells story's all the time and doesn't tell us anything educational. I wanna learn something! And then I have a lab and am clueless and so is the teacher. gonk ugh. If i have to pay to take the course it'd be nice if this teacher starts getting his game on.
My history class was good, a little long, but good. I have a great teacher. biggrin I had him 2 years in high school so it rocks having him as my college professor. We were learing about ancient egypt, which is always cool.

Goofy_Goober87


ElvenPrincess977
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:40 pm


Relarwen
ElvenPrincess977
Welcome all new members I hope you all love the guild!!!!!!

I was just wondering, why did you invite me and how did you find me?

Umm well I was looking for some more members for this guild So I was going through the entertainment Forum and you were a person in one of the threads I was in
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:52 am


Goofy_Goober87
My bio class....it'd be a good class if my teacher new how to teach. He's this old man who just tells story's all the time and doesn't tell us anything educational. I wanna learn something! And then I have a lab and am clueless and so is the teacher. gonk ugh. If i have to pay to take the course it'd be nice if this teacher starts getting his game on.
My history class was good, a little long, but good. I have a great teacher. biggrin I had him 2 years in high school so it rocks having him as my college professor. We were learing about ancient egypt, which is always cool.


Ya, I had a high school history teacher that was pretty cool. ^_6 Ya, Egypt always better than like the Civil War. Ya, some teachers don't know how to teach, it's a real wonder how they got the job in the first place. I am super excited, I going to that concert tommorow, I can't wait. ^_^

Relarwen Twilight


Relarwen Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:53 am


ElvenPrincess977
Relarwen
ElvenPrincess977
Welcome all new members I hope you all love the guild!!!!!!

I was just wondering, why did you invite me and how did you find me?

Umm well I was looking for some more members for this guild So I was going through the entertainment Forum and you were a person in one of the threads I was in


Oh..ok..thought I was special or something..guess not....
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:04 pm


hi there. im mage211 and im new to the guild, but im not a newbie. I am 19 going on 20 and yet a personality test once told me I have the inner child at age 11. I agree with it. I am currently in college and living away from home. I love movies, of course, like commedy, romance, chickflick, the occasional disney, action and adventure, but I do not like scary movies. I never have. I like reading harry potter and I like the movies and I am currently waiting for the next movie and the next book, whenever it comes out. One day I hope to work on a movie, in some way, probably using what I have learned in art school. I also love anime and watch it as much as possible, unfortunatly i have not been able to watch all the anime out there. But I really love moviesn and going to the threater to see them.

Dr. Acula

Blessed Bloodsucker

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300

[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:10 pm


hey i'm abby and i'm 13. thnx for the invite and i'm friggin obsessed with johnny depp. lol!! xd and i love liam aiken! so cute! smile (and i also live in south carolina)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:13 pm


o, and my favorite movie is nightmare before christmas

[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]


blond_babe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:12 pm


Hello, i'm 14 years old and i love reading and watching TV......  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:32 pm


hey everybody smile *waves*

Goofy_Goober87


Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,900 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:34 am


Hello, it's nice to be in this guild. It looks awesome but all I'm going to tell you is that you may call me Aqua or Aquatic and I'm 15.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:00 pm


HI my name is Mojito Smellie , you can call My MOJO

I am 22 ( 23 on tuesday YAY HAPPY BDAY TO ME)
I love movies. i spend countless hours every week watching all the new movies that come out on dvd smile

MojitoSmellie


Shendoga

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:14 pm


Hiya im Nathan but you can call me nate, and why was i invited to this guild, was it random or what
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:25 am


Hello and welcome all new members

ElvenPrincess977
Vice Captain


Seredic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:04 pm


I just got on today for a few minutes and I had one of the random invites from ElvenPrincess977. I decided to check out the guild and well....Here I am a member. So I guess a hello to everyone is in order?......Hello everyone!
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//