|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:58 am
Annie's eyes widened and she smiled widely. Happiness flowed through her entire body and she wanted to scream it to the world. Gino's alive! But she didn't. She just stood there gazing at him.
And then she nodded and took her arm back. "I missed you." She whispered. SHe smiled at him and walked back to Allison and sat down.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:39 pm
Allison had watched from the docks, with something sort of like a smile playing around her face. The temptation to just laugh was overwhelming, but she managed to keep it to herself. She didn't know what she found funny anyway.
As Annie came and sat down near her, Allison leaned down slightly to speak to her quietly. "You know," she said, her voice smooth as glass but not nearly as cold as it had been before, "I love to say I told you so."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 11:31 pm
Gino watched her walk away. He saw that she was happy about him being alive, but he could also tell that she was sad that he didn't remember her. He wished he had, because he didn't like making anyone sad, especially not girls. He wanted to remember her, and dug through the annals of his mind, but couldn't come up with a name, even if she did look vaguely familiar.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:13 pm
"Go ahead and say it, Alli." Annie said sitting down. "I'm glad you're right this time... but... he still doesn't remember me..." She sighed. "I knew I shouldn't of expected him to... but I always hope he does. Every day after Gambi found him I went to visit him with hopes every day that he would remember me, but he never did."
Annie felt guilty being so sad. He was ok. He wasn't hurt or anything. But she wanted him to love her again. She wanted to closeness that they had before the Halloween. It seemed so long ago to her. So far away.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 4:55 pm
((OOC: Sorry this took so long. The whole time the gold bug was happening my computer wouldn't let me get on Gaia.))
Gino felt bad. She looked really sad, and he had a feeling he knew her. 'Gah, what is her name?' he thought. 'If I could only remember it, then maybe I could say I remember her and wing it from there. I think it starts with an A. Grr, names are longer than one letter, so that doesn't help me much. Curse my memory; it is so fickle and if it had a mind of its own, I would think it hates me.' Gino ran a hand through his blond hair and sighed heavily. He thought it over for a moment before noticing that the sisters didn't seem to be paying him much attention. He walked over to Annie and Alison.
"Excuse me, but could I possibly leave with you two? This disguise isn't working very well, and I don't really like being around those two," Gino explained, pointing at the two girls being mentioned. He made the cutest helpless look he could manage, knowing that the look almost always got him what he wanted, even if he did feel guilty for using it.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:05 pm
"Sure!" Annie said a little too enthusiastically. She blushed. "Um... my name's Annie." It felt weird to be introducing herself to the love of her life. She stuck out her hand for him to shake all the same. Her heart lept when their fingers touched. When her hand was back at her side her heart sagged back to it's miserable state almost as quickly as it had bounced. "I mean. If that's ok with Alli." She whispered. "But it probably is. She's... she's a nice person." Annie smiled at her friend's surprise. "She's great." She looked back at Gino. She suddenly wanted to scream at him. She wanted to yell that she loved him and that she knew he loved her too. She felt the urg to cry but kept the tears inside. She wouldn't let him see her cry. She used to be able to tell him everything. But now that he was a stranger to her she couldn't even be herself. She looked at her feet and sighed.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 15, 2005 1:47 am
Her eyebrows raised slightly when Annie very basically complimented her. That had been...well, unexpected, to say the least.
"So I qualify as a nice person, eh?" Putting a hand on her hip, she pulled a long strand of hair behind her ear. "That's a new one."
And it honestly was. But whatever. It wasn't everyday that someone actually liked her (even some of her friends tended to find themselves hating her apathy sometimes), and she wasn't going to fight it.
"All the same," she said, her voice holding a rarely heard tone of lightheartedness, "I'm the infamous Allison. Alli for short."
Though you already know that...
She didn't hold her hand out to shake his, instead, both her hands were shoved into her pockets and she stood lazily, using her right foot to support nearly her entire weight. She hardly shook hands when meeting people for the first time, and she certainly wasn't going to shake anyone's when she already knew them. Honestly, she was only doing this for Annie's benefit. She hadn't expected Gino to remember her and not Annie. If anything, she thought she would be the one forgotten, and Annie remembered, especially considering their...relationship, or whatever.
But that wasn't the case. It was obvious Gino didn't know who Annie was, and for whatever reason, he recognized Allison. And well...she didn't want that to bother Annie. She didn't want her to feel hurt.
...Did that make her a nice person? Eh. Maybe. In a subtle way.
"But I don't care if you come with us. Though I have no idea where we're actually going." Shrugging a little, she turned to Annie. "You have any ideas?"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 15, 2005 12:07 pm
(OOC: I am back! finally. and alas, hopefully my dreaded writers block too!))
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:29 pm
AmethystPanda (OOC: I am back! finally. and alas, hopefully my dreaded writers block too!)) (( Welcome back.. I'm idle here, since no one is interacting with my character... Yay for being the one with the large question mark for his motives.. I want to make this RP very interesting. ))
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 8:40 am
Annie looked at the sky and then the water. And then Isle De Gambino in the background. "What'd ya say we take off from this little Port of Gambino and head back to my one and only home Isle De Gambino?" She smiled at both of them. The smile felt hollow.
So what if Gino was back. This wasn't her Gino. She wasn't sure if she'd ever get her Gino back. She glared at the ground. "Well. Let's go then." She tugged the flower out of her hair and splashed into the cool water. It was perfect for that hot day. Not to cold. Just perfect.
She hated the water for being so perfect. Then she felt childish for hating an inanimat object. SHe waded into the water, sighing.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:41 pm
"Th-the Isle de Gambino?" Gino stuttered. He wasn't sure if he was ready to go home yet. He wasn't too fond of seeing what his father had done, but he wanted to get away from the sisters. He couldn't say he hated them; he didn't think he was capable of truly hating someone, but he really didn't like them, especially when they try to control him. "Well, I guess that's fine. I have some gold, but I think I'd be recognized of I went into a store in my hometown, so when we get there could one of you buy some clothes for me?"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:47 pm
"Yeah, yeah I have plenty of gold back at my house." Annie said waving it off. "You'll have to get new clothes anyway cause those will be all wet. Get in the water." She commanded. She started floating on her back and closed her eyes. The sun made her purple hair shine. She loved it when the sky was that clear.
"The water's perfect so no need to hesitate." She told Gino. She wanted to run out of the water and hug him like she used to when he wouldn't get in the water. They would laugh and he would chase her back down into the small waves.
She plundged into the water and swam down as deep as she could. Her heart was ripping in two and there was nothing she could do about it.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:19 pm
She stared blankly, though her eyes were slightly wide, as she watched Annie in the water, and they widened even more when she told Gino to get in. If Allison was going to stay in this little group, then that had to mean...
She backed up from the water just a little bit. "I can't-," she said loudly, but her voice was halting and higher-pitched than usual. Realizing the tell-tale signs of fear in her own voice, she stopped speaking almost immediately, but she backed up even further.
Reaching up and taking her hat off for a moment, she allowed the wind to play with her auburn red hair for a moment as she stared at the water with wide teal-colored eyes, a certain fear in them that looked most out of place on her usual nonchalant face. She had to feign haughtiness when she spoke again, tossing her long hair over her shoulder only to have the wind toss it back in another direction. "I'm not going with you. I don't have my bathing suit with me, and the clothes I'm wearing are so heavy that as soon as I get in the water I'll probably drown."
You'd probably drown as soon as you go in regardless.
She frowned, taking yet another step backwards. "Besides..." she said, more quietly, looking off to the left, deciding she'd rather not make eye contact with anyone. "I hate the water."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:32 am
Gino looked at Allison as she protested to the water. She was afraid of something. Gino was a bit amazed at that; she always seemed pretty fearless, thought that may just have been apathy. He smiled at her and put his hand on her shoulder. "Sorry if I'm being presumptuous, but everyone's afraid of something. You don't need to be shy about it," Gino said to her. He then sat down on the dock, pulling off his shoes and hat. He thought for a moment, and removed the jacket of the tux too, deciding it wouldn't be fun to swim in such a heavy thing once it got wet and the tuxedo shirt would suffice just fine. He then slid off the dock and into the water.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:08 am
Annie stared at Allison for a second. "Well we can't go without you, Alli. And since you're so obviously terrified of swimming we'll need another way to get to Isle De Gambino." She squiched up her face in thought.
"I've got it!" She declared. "I have a boat back home. It's kinda..... obsolete, but it'll get you across." She explained. "I could swim over and bring it back and then we can all go back to Isle De Gambino. We wouldn't leave you out of all the adventure Alli." She smiled.
(man this is such a lame post. I apologise for it's lame-ness but I couldnt think of anything else to put)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|