|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:19 pm
I'm good. =] I think Hiryu's still alive... He sent me a message like a month and a half ago that I'm just now responding to (sorry! I must have been half asleep when I first read it and then forgot to reply...I don't check my inbox much... sweatdrop )
But yeah, not sure about everyone else..How are you though?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:30 pm
Good, good, school and all that exciting stuff. Yeah Hiryu (had to double check spelling due to the fact that I haven't had to spell it in roughly three years) and I haven't really been able to talk a lot lately either. All of my school work tends to get in the way of most of my socializing, save for the stuff that I do with a few groups at school every now and again. To much prose/poetry reading/writing to try and fit into a 4 month semester, not enough breaks.
I love coming onto gaia every once and a while to see what has changed and whether or not people have been around in the last little while. Slim seems to float around once in a blue moon, but others like Van haven't been on in about a year. Midnight's last login was in 2008 which I find crazy considering the interactions that we all had online. I feel bad, we were all (save for Van I believe) in highschool still going through highschool teen drama B.S. in our lives that it might have got in the way of having fun with this RP.
If only we had all kept in touch more, I feel like this RP would be a lot better now... Oh well, it's all in the past. Can't dwell on things like that for too long, hahaha. Besides I don't know if people would be able to write a given post shorter than a three page essay.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:39 pm
*pops in*
*shocked to see recent posts*
*Is still shocked.* eek
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:44 pm
Yeah that'll happen. I like to come back every once and a while and leave flowers on the grave, haha.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:13 pm
Ahh, heh. you really weren't kidding on the whole "one post a year" bit, then.
Still, it's good to see you and Syn are still around on gaia. Times sure have changed...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:53 pm
Ohi!!
And yeah... there are times I disappear for a couple months but I always end up back here at some point. It's like a vortex.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:37 pm
They sure have. I remember when gaia was a new born babe and collecting gold and buying things was a b***h but had meaning cause there were only a few cool items which could only be purchased in stores that were part of the site. No market place no nothing!
Despite those changes, the old gang has changed a lot too. I say old gang like we were the scooby-doo group, haha. Still, can't help but miss it sometimes.
I agree with the whole vortex thing. I'll end up thinking that gaia is something that is so wholly in my past and not come back for upwards of a year and then get sucked right back in... it never lasts though. I try to keep myself interested though.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:57 pm
Yeah, a vortex! It used to be like that for me for a while too, though now i'm only on for friends and that's about it. There's little to no intrest in the rest of the site other than still wanting Inari items, and after they long-since ruined the mmo i'm not holding my breath. I've suffocated enough.
Speaking of which, nice imagery there. I like to think of Gaia now as having grown into this horrible monster that tries to wear the remnants of what it once was as a mask to fool naive newcomers or spineless hopefuls with, but you can always see what's lurking right underneath. And it's always some sorta revolting. confused
To be honest I would have loved to see this particular rp continue in some sort of manner, I loved the characters and really wanted to have mine interact with them more. (as well as get a chance to interact with those that they didn't meet) Alas...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:03 am
So I haven't been on gaia for a VERY long time but yeah, super shocked to see this sucker is alive.
What is going on here folks? Are you all still actually alive and kicking on Gaia? (I feel like I'm 12 being on this site...)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:38 am
Yup, I'm still here. In a couple of virtually dead rps but I'm keeping the faith. Not like the old days where you could be in like 5 good rps at once. Most of them now aren't worth joining and the good ones typically have older players who tend to get busy with other things like...work. and school. So it's kind of a lose lose.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:52 pm
I'm doing alright and yeah i'm actually still alive and kickin here, I just post in guild forums more than anything.
Life's been pretty busy so as much as i'd love to join a nice rp there've been none that have caught my eye. And when there is it either requires book-length posts (which I can do but would seriously rather not be required to, it's killer to my rp spirit and I feel i'm already doing that with one near-dead rp) OR it seems like it's already well on it's way and they're no longer accepting people.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:43 pm
Tob e honest I haven't rp'd in months. Most of my time is devoted between two jobs and writing. I'm getting some stuff up on 'Wattpad'. It's about as reputable as gaia on the scale of 'quality' but it's nice to be able to get the s**t in your hear out on paper.
But it's nice to see familiar faces.
P.S. I don't really have a point to keeping all the crap in my account. Did you guys want my items?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:41 am
Months!? oh man D: What's this "Wattpad" thing? Never heard of it! Is it your blog or some sort of forum community? *curiooous*
If you have any inari items I would love that, but I would be thankful to have anything, really.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:07 am
Yeah... it's been a while. Wattpad is an online writing forum. People read and post stories, covers, poems, etc. Most people post them serially like we do our RP's. One chapter or section at a time, so it's like reading a book that's presented online like a webcomic. It's a great place to try your stuff out and get it out of your head. I enjoy myself, my friend's actually making enough fans that she'll be able to self publish a few ebooks soon. So it's all good. The quality though... can be terrible.
Inari items? Maybe I've been away for so long I don't even know what the hell that is. I have a boat load of letters though, unopened, and oodles of special unique ones (scarves and the like).
I'll put up a list sometime soon and people can call dibs.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:59 pm
That does sound pretty nice~! congrats to your friend too, I imagine it's not easy to pick up fans sweatdrop I'd still check out that site even if some writing can be bad xD can't be worse than twilight amirite? The getting it out of your head bit sounds really appealing, i'll have to check it out. Letters too?! whoa! eek These are it, but yeah, at the rate items keep coming out there's little point in trying to keep up with eveyrthing unless you have access to real-life money, especially when you've got AI cartels running the marketplace. :S is'pretty much fox-or-lose cash-or-lose out there.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|