Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior Wallpaper? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:14 am


@khkid: its good i like it very cute

[Jdene]
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:41 am


Aww...thanks Jdene!

Yours is superly duperly good. You're an artist when it comes to paint. biggrin

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:27 pm


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ OHMY.
BOTH YOUR WALLPAPERS ARE AMAZING. <3
You are good Jdene. So are you, khkid!
Paint masters! >w<

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:34 pm


Nah, I can't control Paint. D: It hates me. I'll try to do more Sujuness wallpapers!

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:28 am


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ Well, that's what you think. (*:
I think y'all are splendid. :B

Just keep practising, you'll only get better. ^^v

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:17 am


@khkid: were both good ^^ like jenjen said if we keep trying we'll get even better and better

[Jdene]

HoneyJaeSeung


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:27 pm


*thinks about all the times I used paint* Ehhh....here's an examples of what I draw on paint. User ImageThis is old. It's 1tym's Teddy Park, and I made it for his birthday. User Image Kinda new?? It's Teukie as a anchorman with some guy's truck on fire. (The truck thing is true, I saw it on the way to a mall.) Sorry it's all random crud, I had to show you the uglyness of my art. o:

@Jdene: Yeah, but.....

JenJen: Hmm...I guess my stuff is getting a little better......I think.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:31 pm


User Image

`♥ LOL @ TEUKIE FANART.
kay, that's pretty funny. xD rofl
Teukie as an anchorman, i can sort of see it.
Since he's an MC/DJ. ;DD


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:05 pm


Teukie anchorman?? So true. biggrin I LOL at the guy in the truck. Actually, I think he/she was out of the car by the time the truck was really on fire. surprised
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:48 am


User Image

`♥ Lawl at his fase. xD
He's all like - gonk & sweatdrop

and Teukie is just like alsjdl;khdk;a gonk ?

rofl


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:30 pm


Seriously. I laugh at the driver, whoever that person is.

Teukie: HMMMMMMMM???? question question question idea

rofl
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:14 am


User Image

`♥ OH YES. (:
I'd show all of you my wallpaper folder but it's too much to upload. @_@"


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:14 am


biggrin I only have, like, four wallies in my album?? It's sad. Two were the ones I made. Personally, I like the second one better.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:18 am


User Image

`♥ xD
I have like 545455464646, so much . @_@"
some are of big bang. xD


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:23 pm


I usually upload all of my RPing crap and whatnot, or Suju creations. biggrin So nothing really wallpaper.
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//