Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Favourite SuJu Pairings Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gomdori

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:28 pm


Redeim
No... My JunChul is JunJin and HeeChul.
Here: JunChul

But I have started liking LeeChul... >> HeeTeuk...? >< TeukChul? gonk None of the names sound good though... whee


TeukChul (a.k.a. 83 Line) is SEXY XD!
User Image
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:01 pm


OMG!! TOTAL HOTNESSSS!!!!!! rofl whee HEETEUK!!! OR LEECHUL !!!!! heart . heart

Namu_Namz


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:46 pm


`♥ KANGBUM!
I forget where I saw it?
AND ALSO KANGHAE FROM LOVE CHOICE OMFGLAHDLH! heart
HEETEUK IS DAMN SECKSIE. heart MAI BABYEHHH CHULLOO.

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:48 pm


hanhee.
ryeowook and yehsung.
kyunmin.

:3

midnight v e n u s_


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:51 pm


`♥ KANGJAE HYUKIN.
HAS REALLY GOTTTEN TO MEE. @_@
Hoooottttieeees, lmfao
weird couple but it's *-*

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:54 am


Have you guys nothis that if you put Yesung and Sungmin together you can come up with these names 3nodding xD

01. the begining of each of their names = Ye-Sung
02. the ending of each of their names = Sung-Min
03. or you can just call them SungSung xD

Yemin, Minsung O.O ? weird but ok xD ;D i dunno I just thought about this just now and i thought it was like omg lolz ?! o.O razz

Namu_Namz


Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:11 pm


User Image Shichul xD
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:34 pm


TEH SUNGSUNG PWNS.
If only I could get away from the KyuMin and YehWook long enough to fall in love with it... xd
And then there are the people that try to be "cool" and call it YehMin. D:
domokun

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:11 pm


kaoru_#23
Have you guys nothis that if you put Yesung and Sungmin together you can come up with these names 3nodding xD

01. the begining of each of their names = Ye-Sung
02. the ending of each of their names = Sung-Min
03. or you can just call them SungSung xD

Yemin, Minsung O.O ? weird but ok xD ;D i dunno I just thought about this just now and i thought it was like omg lolz ?! o.O razz
`♥ XD LMFAO! LOL AHAHA

AHH SHICHULLL. <3

OH SHUSH UP REDEIM. DX
I SAY YEHMIN YO. D:

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:19 am


Well it's better as Sungsung.

Redeim

Aged Codger


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:46 pm


O___O SungSung.

There should be Yeffee (YeSung and coffee) because In many fanfics, YeSung's always drinking coffee. biggrin Smarts, YeSung. heart
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:55 pm


khkid
O___O SungSung.

There should be Yeffee (YeSung and coffee) because In many fanfics, YeSung's always drinking coffee. biggrin Smarts, YeSung. heart


XD That Just craked me up ! xD Yeffee!! he's a coffee drinker O.o I don't drink coffee but oh well :]

Namu_Namz


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:01 pm


I actually read this one fic that paired up Yeffee... xd
I don't remember the name of it, otherwise I'd tell you guys which one it was... D:
It was on livejournal...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:22 am


I loved KyuMin....i think it was in one of their dramas that Kyunhyun killed Sungmin it was very cute that they were going out or something like that....i like this one too they are so cute....
User Image

--Fufu Pooh

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//