Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
KyuHyun Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:03 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Yaish! He actually looks.... hott!
xD Not like//cute or handsome. But like
hott! AHHHH! I proud of you, KyuHyun. *0* <3
xDDD I wuvs Toooortle. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:13 pm


Jdene


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pinay Ako heart

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:24 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Teehee. I saws KyuHyun`s behind. >.>;;
o_o;; Is he holding a fire extinguisher?!
Don`t spray, cute tooortlle. xDD <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:22 pm


rofl... I see the fire extinguisher and I automatically think of the frying pan in the drama. rofl

sweatdrop

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:24 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

ROFL. rofl AHAHAHAHA.
Thabks for making ti replay in my head.
Even though I feel bad for Shindong all I
can do is laugh. rofl AHAHAHAHA.
KyuHyun is so silly and violent. >w<

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:58 pm


Omgosh.
That was infinitely hilarious.
Kyuhyun was so mean in there and I felt bad for Sungmin Oppa.
But Kyuhyun Oppa's acting isn't so bad.
Love those pictures too!
Hehe.
His behind. xD

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:34 pm


I was shock that kyuhyun was mean at the end of that mini-drama, but i like kyuhyun... he's so awesome!!!
I love his voice when he sings, its so mesmerizing!(sp?) heart
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:57 am


@K-Drama: I think you spelled it right... sweatdrop

-in general- Wah~ I loved him in the minidrama. ^^ It was so funny, and he is a good actor...
But if you watch the fourth episode (no subs yet but I watched it anyways), KyuHyun, Sung Min, and Shin Dong did the falling scene with the blankets like, 7 times. rofl

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:32 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

o_o I never watched 4 yet.
I`m still not done watchin the other team
for Mini Drama ep 3`s drama. >.>;;
But otherwise... KYUHYUN is an amazing actor
and singer. I adore him. *o*

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:43 pm


Episode 4 was split up into six parts and I only loked for the ones on eps 2... ^^;; I have yet to watch both teams third episode...

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:56 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Ahh. Well, then a lot of loading
on youtube to do. KYUHYUN. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:39 pm


It's either the fourth or fifth (or both) part for the second episode...

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:59 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

o_-;;


User Image
heart

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:15 am


aaaaw, he look sso cute in that picture! blaugh ^.^

ye, n the drama, i pretty much had a BIG guess
that he was the killer of Hye Kyo. Because like
that part when him and Sungmin were in the car
I noticed how his car looked so similiar to the one
that hit Hye Kyo so....^^'....funny frying pan though.

nacom202


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:10 pm


Jdene


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pinay Ako heart
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//