Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SungMin Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:28 pm


Oh gosh.
That has to be one of the cutest pictures of Sungmin Oppa that I've ever seen.
I can't stop looking!
He looks so cute and handsome!!!! whee
He made my heart beat so fast just now!!! heart heart
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:59 pm


Those are the most cutest pictures of Sungmin!! heart
I love his glasses!! Its so awesome!!!

heart Sungmin oppa is cute & handsome!! heart

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:15 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Chaa~ <3
SungMinnie is such a cutiee. 4laugh
And.
His glasses are teh shitz. -steals glasses- >:]

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:39 pm


Sungmin is adorable. Plus he can fight! woot woot!

nacom202


CRIE.nannako

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:55 am


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U
Just SungMin Oppa though?
STALK SUPER JUNIOR!!
We'll be the stalking trio.
Then we can split Super Junior between the three of us when we kidnap them!! wink


FOUR OF US!

Trust me, you'd want to include me.
my friends told me i have a natural gift for stalking people.
i was meeting up with a friend in the city i caught him walking to the spot we were going to meet and stalked him there for a good 5 minutes. good thing i stalked him, he went to some video arcade on the way. THAT'LL TEACH HIM TO DAUDLE! (sp?)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:07 am



「 K O K O 」

--> @nacom- Yuo keep saying some members can fight? Where do yuo find this out? Dx

@CRIE- ROFL. xD You stalked for 5 minutes. puahah. xD
I will STALK SuJu for LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE! xD <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:13 am


User Image

heart I just love this picture of Sungmin... He's so cute.. heart
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:26 am



「 K O K O 」

--> Awwwwwwww!
So kawaii! -kisses SungMin-
Cutieeee. Go to sleep and rest. mooharhar <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


nacom202

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:10 pm


well i found shiwon from wikipedia (and from watching full house...now i'm not so sure, haha), and sungmin was from full house also...

hehe, don't kill me if i get my info wrong...but sungmin is cute, so fight or no fight i'll still be a pro stalker *gathers equipment for stalking* READY!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:29 pm


haha... all this talking about stalking Super Junior & Sungmin sounds as tho everyone really wants to, but i know that everyone is just messing around, right? sweatdrop

Anyways... Sungmin-oppa is so awesome & he's so cute!!
User Image

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:55 am



「 K O K O 」

--> To me, it`s not messing! o_o;; xD
Because I wuv SuJu to bits. But I can never stalk
them...o__o They are overseas. D: But, I will try to
get to know them when I get older. >.>;;

SungMin is soooo bloooming. xD
Bloom my little Sunflower, bloom! <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:48 pm


Aaaaw, I like the third picture where he's pouting. That looks so adorable!

nacom202


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:38 am


So true!
heart Sungmin Oppa!! heart
He's such a cutie! whee
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:08 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Awww. He so cute when he pouts.
No pouting my little puimpkin! o_o;;
Or else. Santa won`t give you a gift. xD
But I will. I`ll put myself in a gift box and
send it to Korea. hahaah. SungMinnie. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:42 pm


Haha.
I'd put myself in that box!
Then when he pops out, BOO!
And then I'd tackle him and huggle him.
THEN, I'll go find the rest of Super Junior and get their autographs for you guys!
Unless you'd like to come with me.
Hehe. xD
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//